Once again

—Day 2–
8:12 am
I woke up and realized what I'd done last night. I looked over at the door, and saw Tommy and Toby taking pictures.

I slowly got up, as to not wake up the other in the bed, and walked at the two with a face that scared them half to death.

They ran out of the room and back into their own, and I sighed. I could tell this would be a long trip.

I got ready quietly, and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.
I decided on just wearing a t-shirt and shorts, as we would be inside all day, not doing anything special.

I walked downstairs and saw most everyone down, except for Tommy, Toby, and Floris.

I heard that I got a notification from Twitter, as did everyone else, and everyone looked over at me.

The boys had posted the pictures they'd taken this morning.

I ran up the stairs, into their room.

"What the hell is this?!" I yelled.

"We just wanted to show the world your BoYfRiEnD," Tommy responded.

"Thomas fucking Simons."

"Oh shit..."

"IF YOU DON'T DELETE THIS IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS I WILL TELL YOUR MOM ABOUT YOU SNEAKING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S PRIVACY!"

"Okay, okay! No need to shout!"

"Apparently there is, cause you won't listen to me if I don't!"

I heard soft groaning at the door.

"What's going on in here?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Nothing. Just these two being annoying little pricks."

The two gasped dramatically at my insult, but I glared sharply at them.

A little bit later, the four of us went downstairs.

I sat on the couch next to Floris, and laid my head on his shoulder.

A few of the others ooo'd, but the youngest two have them fearful warnings without speaking.

We ordered breakfast, and it got here sooner than expected.
We ate in practical silence, spare a bit of whispering and Quackity being Quackity.

I finished eating what I could and threw my trash away, and decided to get on Twitter, despite knowing what was gonna happen.

I saw a bunch of fanart of me and Floris, but also the hate you get for having a fucking soulmate.

'Omg she's trying way too hard'
'That was probably edited'
'She's to ugly for him'

I knew these comments would come, but I wasn't ready for them. I started tearing up, but breathed through my mouth so nobody would hear me sniffling.

I wiped my face and went upstairs.

I sat on the bed and let the tears fall.
Most of the hate comments were from my fans, not my haters.

I finally calmed down, and I got off the bed and saw Fundy at the door, with a worried expression on his face.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine!" I said, smiling.
But he could see through my lies, and he hugged me.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me, but don't lie. I care about you, and I want you to be happy."

He picked me up and put me on the bed, then got on the bed himself.

"Cuddles?"
"Cuddles."

I laid on his chest like the night before, and he held my waist. I cried into his shirt, but he didn't care.

"Th-they ha-te m-e.."

"Hey, no, calm down.."
His voice was soothing, and I fell asleep like the night before.

—Time Skip—

It was around dinner time, and we were having burgers, of which Dream and George got.

Quackity and Sapnap were play flirting the entire dinner, and I was humming almost silently, so nobody heard me, other than Floris.

I was humming Sweater Weather, and I held Floris's hand under the table.

Everyone finally finished eating, and we all went to the couches and watched a few movies.

I fell asleep as we were watching Tangled, at the very end.