707 Oneshot: Angst and Fluff

College AU

She drank and drank until she couldn't feel anything. Think straight. To the point where she limped when she walked.

You got into a fight with Seven that night. You told him that you just wanted to help him and get closer to him. But, he told you he didn't want that. That you were being annoying.

"Then what am I supposed to do about my feelings about you?!" You scream at him in frustration. Tears blinking in your eyes. "I don't care about your feelings!" He screamed back at you.

She drank more at those words. After your fight, one of the jocks asked you if you wanted to come to a party on campus. You agreed to go, hoping to get the argument off your mind.

Now here you are. Sitting on the couch, drinking liquor out of a red cup. Your vision slowly became blurry and blurry. The room started to spin. You go to sit up off the couch, but you nearly full flat on your face until a guy catches you. "Woah, woah." You could feel his smirk. "Looks like someone had a bit too much." He sounded like he was trying to flirt with you, but failed at it terribly. "Why don't you come lay down in the bedroom." He said.

"Hey!" You hear a women's voice. "Leave her alone. I got this." She wrapped your arm around her neck, and her hand on your hip to keep you steady. The guy scoffs and walks off. "Creep!" You hear her spit. "Come on honey, I'll take you home." She says.

□ □ □

After a short walk to your dorm, she drops you off. "Make sure you drink some water." She tells you sweetly. "I will. Thank you." You drunkenly smile at her. She smiles back and nods. You watch as she walks off into the night. You move to open your door. But when you open the door, you are met face to face with the last person you wanted to see.

"Where were you?" Seven asked you, sounding breathless. You just gave him a lazy look, not wanting to answer. "Were you drinking?!" He asks you, smelling the scent off alcohol on you. You shrug at his question. "Come inside." He drags you inside. He closes the door while holding onto you. He puts you arm over his shoulders and takes you to your room.

He picks you up bridal style and lays you down. "Stay there. I'll go get you water." He tries to turn and walk away, but you grab his coat sleeve to pull him down. Seven blushed being on top of you. You don't know why, but being in your room with made you want to do things. You pull his face towards you, and sloppily kiss him.

But he pulls away, "Hey! We can't do this!' You tells you, his face a tomato. But you ignore his words and began to sloppily kiss his neck. "Mhm!" You hear him moan. "H-hey! What...are you doing?" He asks between moans. "I need you." You state bluntly. "Please. Let me make you feel good." You tug on his belt buckle.

Seven's face turned red, and he shivered from your comment. He made sure to keep himself calm in this situation, not wanting to take advantage of you in your vulnerable state. "I can't do that to you." He tells you. You began to unbutton your top. "H-hey! What are you doing?" Seven asks clasping your hands to stop you. "Would you prefer it if I was in my underwear?" You ask him.

Seven gulps at your question. He st aw nds up again. "I can't do that (Y/N)." He tells you. "I'll go get you water." He turns to walk to the kitchen, but freezes when he hears you cry. You turns to look at you. You had your eyes covered and you were sobbing. "Why are you crying?" He asks you. "I..." You choke out. "I thought if I gave you my body it would make you happy." You cough out through your howls. "I'll do anything you say Seven. Just please don't leave me." You sob out.

Seven's face softens at you. Is that how you really felt? Feeling guilt consume him, he walks towards you giving you a hug. You immediately hug him back sobbing into him. "I don't want your body. I love you for you. I'm sorry. I could never leave you. I only said those things to protect you. I'm. I'm so sorry." He said, sounding like he was on the verge of tears himself. "So." You take a deep breath. "You don't hate me?" You ask.

Seven's heart breaks at how you had to ask him that. "Of course not! I could never hate you." He assures you.

□ □ □

When you woke up the next morning, there was pain killers and bottled water on your bedside table. You smile to yourself, 'So it wasn't a dream.' You thought to yourself.