Another dream tw:r@p€

Ok so as the title says tw:r@p€ if you don't like that then please don't read any on to the dream. Also this will be a long chapter.

Ok so where I'm starting this off is at the part I deem good. Ok so I was on the swing set at my old school and next to me was a bench with these girls from my old school called Lucy and Maya and we were just talking about how I got a lot of point for something.
And then we have to go inside and on my way inside I over hear two teachers talking about a boy who I will not name about to get sexually assaulted but didn't cause I walked in. And the girl who was going to do it was scared of me, and that girl was going to be in my class. So as I was about to go inside I see the unnamed boy outside the door waiting to talk to a teacher.
I go inside the classroom and I sit across from Maya and, behind Maya was Lucy and were next to the door. And the this girl who is shorter white, has light blonde hair and blue eyes walked in. And I assumed it was the girl who almost sexually assaulted the boy. So I was watching her and there was a seat open far from the door. I was thinking if she went over there I wouldn't care, but this girl decides to ask Lucy if she can have her spot, and Lucy said sure.
so now Lucy is sat next to Maya. And the blonde girl constantly would walk next to the door peering outside it. And one time when she did this I was thinking I should go up behind her and place a hand on her should and ask what she's doing. But I didn't. But during this time she was looking outside the door she ended up digging her nails into the wall then went back to her seat.
So I got up to look at the wall and Lucy told me to go check it out and I responded with I am. So now I'm checking the wall and grazing my hand over it but I don't see or feel anything. So then I look out the door first to the right where I didn't see anything and then I looked to the left and I could kinda see the boy. So I immediately got mad cause she was looking at the boy she was going to r@p€.
So then I went back to my seat and sat down then this girl got up again. And looked out the door but the she got dragged out of the classroom by the arm, by a teacher. And at first I was glad she was gone but then I thought of the boy and was worried again. But then our teacher came in to the room and said 'since we learned about genocide against Native Americans yesterday you should know the difference between someone being nice and being sexually assaulted.' Then the dream ends.

Honestly I don't expect this dream to mean anything I just wanted to share it cause I was mad about the girl. And yes I the dream a girl tried to sexually assault a boy but stopped cause she was scared of me.

🕔♠️!🤍Bye🤍!♠️🕔