chapter one - back to school

y/n pov:

it has been one year since i stopped school, and now i'm back again. my dad passed away two years ago and my mom left the family. it was only me left... i found a job and worked the whole of last year, so now i have money enough to sponsor me at least a year of junior college.

i stepped into the school and tried making my way to the dean's office. where was it? i walked round and round the school but i couldn't find the office.

"do you need help?" a familiar voice asked as i turned around.

"hyunjin?" i asked. ah that's great there's at least one person who i know.

"y/n is that you? ahh i missed you from high school!" he said, coming over and hugging me. 

he was my friend who grew up with me since young but his family moved away when i was 16 and soon after my father died and my mother left the family.

"ahh hyunjin i haven't seen you for so long!" i said, hugging him back.

"i haven't seen you all year, where were you?" he asked.

"after your family left quite a bit happened at my side... my dad died in the army and my mom ditched me, so it's just me now..." i explained. 

"oh, sorry for mentioning your father..." he said.

"ah it's okay you didn't know about it anyway..." i told him.

"well, then welcome to the school! i'm guessing today's your first day here, are you lost?" 

"actually yeah... the school's quite big i can't find the dean's office..." i said as he started laughing.

"yah, don't make fun of me," i said as i smacked his arm.

"it's okay, i got lost on day one too, come let me bring you to the dean's office!" he said, signaling for me to follow along.

"okay!" i said as i followed along.

after a while we reached a room as he pointed in, saying, "here we are! i'll get going first i'm gonna be late... see you around!" he waved to me and he left. i took a deep breath as i entered the dean's office...

a.n there we go the short chapters i promised :D hope this makes it easier to read  :D