chapter nine - rumors :O

y/n pov:

the next day i came to school everyone i walked past seemed to be pointing at me, and well gossiping about me. was there something on my face? i don't think so... i went to class and sat in my seat, seeing yeonjun there already. 

"morning!" i told him.

"morning, now i know why you rejected me," he replied.

"huh?" i asked.

"look at your phone," yeonjun said, continuing to draw. i turned on my phone and went into the school website wall. there was a post on the "hot trends" area and i clicked in. 

kim y/n trying to make two people like her at once after first term of school :o

with yeonjun she acts all clingy in school :

image of yeonjun + y/n hugging at the rooftop

after school she hangs out with hyunjin, the school's most popular guy :

image of hyunjin + y/n hugging otw home

DON'T FALL FOR KIM Y/N'S TRAP!

comments:

getlostkimy/n: i knew it, i saw her with yeonjun in class too, she's literally seducing him in class

             replies (39) 
             goawaybitch: yeah ikrr i've seen it
             so many times

             getlostkimy/n: let's sign a petition
             to kick y/n out of school

             goawaybitch: YEAH WE SHOULD
             click to view more replies

imaginebeingy/n: i never knew :O how did she get hyunjin and yeonjun to like her she's so damn ugly

y/nomg: y/n teach me how to get two of the most handsome people in here to like me, i wanna learn

click to view more replies...

"yeonjun it isn't like this..." i said.

"it's okay you don't have to explain to me, i'm guessing you had feelings for hyunjin... i wish y'all best of luck," he said, sighing.

"we are still friends right?" i asked.

"yeah, definitely. this won't affect our friendship, will it?" he said. i smiled and took out my drawing pad, starting to draw. 

>> time skip to recess >> 

yeonjun and i went to the rooftop as usual, but hyunjin was there.

"hyunjin?" i asked.

"ah yeah you're here. i just needa ask you some stuff. yeonjun could you leave for a while?" hyunjin said.

"i'll be inside," yeonjun said as he went back into the school. 

"i heard someone tried to seduce me huh?" hyunjin said, walking closer and closer to me.

"even you are... are talking like that..." i stuttered, taking two steps back with each step he took until i reached the wall.

he trapped me between the wall and himself and asked, "why is your face so red? are those rumors about you liking me true?" 

every word he said, his hot breath hit against my face as i felt my face heating up. "n... no," i said trying to push him away as he grabbed my hand and pressed it against the wall.

"how did i never realise you're so cute... too bad you're already yeonjun's. calm down okay i was just here to tease you," he said, letting go. 

"see you later," hyunjin told me, as he left the rooftop, and yeonjun came back.

"what did he do to you? he was laughing so bad inside," yeonjun asked worriedly.

"ah it's nothing he was just making fun of me. let's start drawing?" i asked.

a.n why are my chapters getting longer and longer lmao