chapter four - go home :)

>> time skip to end of school >>

today was fine, i could understand most of the content the teachers went through since i did some self study at home last year. i picked up my school bag and bid yeonjun goodbye.

"wait can i have your number?" he asked.

"uh why?" i asked. 

"ah teacher told me to help you with stuffs so it's easier to help you if i have your number," he said.

"ah sure my number is *phone number*," i told him. he added my number and gave me a call, thereafter ending it.

"that's my number, call me if you need help with anything we gone through in class today okay?" he said.

"okay," i told him.

i made my way home and laid on my bed. it was nice to see hyunjin again but holy he's so handsome now :o it was so different in high school he looked like a child now he's matured. my heart was beating really fast just now when he gave me his jacket though... 

i mean i didn't feel it at first but once i went back to class it all came to me... suddenly the door rang and i went to the door. why would there be a visitor? it can't be yeonjun he doesn't know my address... and then i don't think i have any friends do i?

i opened the door and there stood hyunjin.

"oh, uh hi," i said.

"ah yeah good thing you haven't moved. so, how was first day of school after a year's break?" he asked.

"it was fine... i could understand most of what the teacher was going through," i said. 

"that's good, anyway, are you planning to let me into the house?" he asked. oh shit i forgot to invite him in.

"oh yeah- come in," i said. we walked to the sofa and sat down.

"so... any new friends?" he asked. "ah that..." i said. is yeonjun considered? 

"i don't really have friends. the only one i talked to was yeonjun who sits beside me, but he doesn't really talk..." i said.

"ah, choi yeonjun... hope you'll enjoy school then," he said.

"thanks," i told him. does he know yeonjun? he just called him choi yeonjun...