The Mistake

Gloria woke up laying up against a cabin with a headache. This new life she was about to live already wasn't suiting her. She slowly got up and everyone that was around her was staring and talking to each other about how an Upward wolf wanted to join the Rogues. Gloria didn't care if they stared, she was focused on one thing and one thing only. To kill everyone in Upward all because she thinks her daughter is betraying her. Gloria knew she was wrong for this but it was obviously right. She hadn't found comfort yet though.

"Where is she?!" Gloria heard a man's voice coming down the road where all the other cabins were. She saw all the younger wolves point at her.

She rolled her eyes but then, once again she was grabbed and forcefully carried back to where her and Loba would talk.

"There you are you traitor, I hope you slept horribly like they all do" Loba laughed followed Jamie and her guards. She still didn't care about Gloria wanting to be a Rogue. The only thing she wanted was for her to speak up and talk. Then maybe kill her afterwards.

"My daughter Ramya is very gullible. Anything you'll say she'll believe it. Always hung around the wrong people. Now look where she's at, gonna spend her life with the wrong person...until she dies of course.."

Gloria went on her ramble about everything she knew about Ramya and the Williams.

Behind Loba, Derek was listening in and pretending not to care what Glo was saying so he wouldn't be suspicious of being against his own pack as well. He had a real good memory and was used for everything he had. Loba and Jamie never cared because he always acted differently. But another thing that was on his mind was meeting up with the beautiful girl he saw the other day in the forest. He listened in for a few more minutes of the ridiculous testimony Gloria was telling everyone, then he got up and left, hoping out a window.

Walking deeper into the woods than he should go, he saw Kelani sitting on a tree stump. She was trimming her nails and fluffing her hair as she hummed to herself waiting for Derek to appear. Derek decided to play the same game that he did when he first met her and quickly ran around that part of the woods catching Kelani's attention.

"Oh stop I know it's you. Come out" she laughed standing up from the stump. Derek peeked out the trees and bowed at her.

"How've you been the past two days?".

"Same stuff. I'm always inna curfew. My moms don't like me staying out late, especially when night falls".

Derek looked at Kelani worried but he could understand with a pack like hers, they always make sure their pups are taken care of, especially the alpha's and luna's. He scratched behind his ear and walked closer to Kelani. She then realized how tall he actually was, so she stepped back.

"Won't you get in trouble if your mom or dad smells me on you?" Kelani nervously asked.

"No. They'll just hit me and claw at my face again. Or if I avoid it, I just run away from the guards until they give up and not be able to chase me anymore" he tried to cover up his scar across his face that was more noticeable.

Kelani was about to go in a panic. She wanted to comfort this wolf but once everyone back at home smells that she's been around a rogue... she couldn't think of what would happen. Then she looked back on what she wanted between these two packs, no more rivalry. No more slaughters. No more fighting.

She stepped towards him and caressed his face. He whined from her tracing the scar with her finger. She sat him down on the tree stump and she told him to wait for a bit. After walking into the forest she came back out with a branch. She tore off the wood on it until she got to the sticky substance that was in it.