restless

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Niall tossed and turned; he just couldn't fall asleep. He held his pillow to his head, but all his attempts were in vain, for Harry's obstreperous snoring was becoming intolerable.

He groaned and mumbled a few profanities, trying so hard to control his rising anger.

He realized that if he didn't do anything about this; he wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon.

His final option was to wake Harry up; the last thing he wanted to do.

"Harry, wake up baby." Niall whispered, shaking him gently.

"Whaa... what do you want?" Harry mumbled, half asleep.

"Harry I can't sleep because of you."

"Whyyyy?" He asked in a querulous tone.

"You're snoring like a dying hyena." Niall proclaimed.

"I am not." Harry replied, more awake now.

"I wouldn't have been up till 3 a.m. if you weren't doing so." Niall retorted.

"I'm sorry, today was just really exhausting." Harry apologized and lowered his gaze to his fumbling fingers, his cheeks reddening a sweet hue of red that had Niall's heart melting and swelling with love for the boy before him, all thoughts of annoyance out of his mind.

"It's okay baby, just try to close your mouth a notch, yeah?" Niall chuckled as the redness spread to Harry's ears.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry." Harry stumbled over his words, and Niall couldn't help but lean forward to peck the corner of the flustered boy's mouth.

"Just cuddle me, then wait until I fall asleep. Trust me it won't take long."

"I can do that. I love staring at your sleeping face, reminds me of an angel's."

"You're being excessively cheesy now." Niall teased.

"Oh shush, I caught you staring at me two, three times before."

"Guilty." Niall admitted.

"Now, go to sleep. You have to get up for work soon."

They shared a long loving kiss that sucked the energy left in Niall's body, because after that, he was out like a light.

A•N•

Hope you liked it! This was requested by @LayanWT .

Vote. Comment. Follow. Request.

Thank you lovelies

-x