-𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐚-

A/n: I honestly think I've changed Ryoka's last name for like, 5 times now. I just can't seem to be satisfied with her last name for some reason-

A/n (07/17/23): Ok... I'll be honest, I have been really inactive in this book, and I apologize for that. I think I'm in some sort of writer's block right now, I just don't know myself. I'll be leaving this, and the rewritten version of the prologue up later though after I manage to finish it.

A/n (05/26/24): Changed the breathing style. The frost breathing was created by 🌲 ~ 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 ~ 🌲 on Amino! Go check them out.

~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Name: Kuzunoha Ryoka

Age: ??? (Chronologically)
           24 (Physically)

Race: Human (formerly)
            ??? (currently)
            Demon (currently)

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 3

Hair color: white

Eye color: light/powder blue

Height: 5'11 (Aight- that's final- I'm not changing it anymore-)

ᴀғғɪʟᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Affiliation: Demon slayer corps (currently)

Occupation: Demon slayer/Frost hashira (currently)

Combat style: Breath of Frost

Partner(s): Tatsuzaki Shiro (formerly)
                 Tsugikuni Yoriichi (formerly)
              Tatsuzaki Fuyuhiro (currently)

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs

Status: Alive

Relatives:
Unnamed Relatives- deceased
Unnamed paternal grandparents- deceased
Unnamed paternal aunt- deceased
Unnamed parents- deceased
Kuzunoha Kaisei (older twin brother)- deceased

~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~

ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏғ ғʀᴏsᴛ

First form: Ice fang- The user swings their sword forward and is able to influence the pain and force inflicted towards the target.

Second form: Frostbite- The user terminates all body movements, diverting and blocking all incoming attacks, anyone who is within reach of the user is instantly killed.

Third form: Heavenly hail- Similar to the fifth form of water breathing; blessed rain after the drought, the user kills the target with little to no pain at all, which is usually used when the enemy surrenders willingly.

Fourth form: Dance of the frost- The user leaps into the air, while airborne, the user spins their body vertically to create a slash.

Fifth form: Thrust of the icicle- The user thrust their sword forward, reducing the impact of moving targets.