Our Star*

*Prologue*

Run! Run!

I told to myself, moving my legs up and down, pounding creating , soil to fly up behind me.

I wouldn't stop. I would never stop running, because stopping for just a second, taking a short pause, meant death.

The guards, known as defenders, were aiming to shoot me, chasing me down to put me in a painful sleep.

The defenders knew what I did, I knew what I did. But what they didn't know was that my intentions were never in the wrong place, I didn't mean to cause harm or pain.

I weighed the outcomes in my mind, if I did go back and tell Commander Alia that the situation was not meant to be harmful, and that everything I caused was an accident that I regretted, I could still end up with a bullet in the head. If I ran then I would have to outsmart the defenders, because I knew I would never be able to outlast them.

But I didn't stop, I kept running with the possibility that I could have died and not even gotten the chance to explain myself. I could die with every single human being hating me and wishing me hell.

The word could. I could die, but I don't plan on it.

***AN: Hey hope you guys liked it . .

Big shout out to @xxChocolateEyesxx for the cover and for editing! Thx sissy!!!

If you guys enjoyed it please fan, vote, and comment!!!.. It would mean the world to me!

Have a good day!