chpt 5

Justins P.O.V☆

I just watched her leave, I just wanted to crawl into a dark hole and cry. I cant beleive she cut her self. And she told me she loved me. What have I done:( I cant do this I cant let my bestfriend go, I cant let the girl I love go. But I havd too, you dont understand. She will understand soon, the deal is almost over, hang in there baby girl. I'm so sorry just please hang in there. I have to at least go talk to her, but no one can know. I drive to her house at about 7:30.

Ariana P.O.V ❤

"Justin, what the hell are you doing here?" I yell whisper
Lil is watching TV so she cant know.
"Let me talk to her please, Ariana I need to" Justin says with raspy voice, it sounds like he's been crying......?. I don't understand what the hell is his deal, he first bullies her for 2 years now wants to be nice? Hell no.
"No, leave. Get the fuck out of here. You have caused enough" I command, I'm not letting him hurt her. .again.
"I wish you knew" he said with pure sadness. What the hell? Wish I knew? What is he talking about?
Before I could say anything he left.  Lilly cannot know he came.
"Who was that?" Shit.
"Uh umm it was some dumbass kids ding dong'ditch haha" I stratch the back of my neck.
"Okay, get your ass over here. And watch this movie with me" oh my god that was close. Good job ari. I don't care, I'm gonna get to the bottom of what Justin said. I must have blanked out cause lilly, snapped me out of my thought. "Helllllllo, ari." "Oh sorry, Im getting tired" I say'while yawning. "Let's go to bed then we got school tomorrow, its Friday. Were going to nicks party tomorrow right?" "Hell yeah we are" . tomorrow is about to be fun, I hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------
How was that? Sorry for taking so long loves :( hope you arnt mad:/ should I make chapters longer ?

Also follow me on instagram:) chloechloehall