Chpt 3

Justin, and his stupid ass girlfriend Selena Gomez. Sucking faces on his fisker karma. Ew. I hide my face and try to walk past him fast. Until an arm grabbed me and pulled me back. Oh no.

"Girl, what is wrong?" Thank god it was Ariana.

"Nu-nothing, haha let's go" I quickly said. She didn't notice justin and Selena. Ariana knows about justin and the whole school bullying me. It just when she sees them she yells and goes ape shit.

"YESS, I knew they had this in here" Ariana said. She has been looking for a cute top for school, and she found one on the internet and they said it's not in stock. But since she wants it so bad she went out on a hunt.

"OMG, come on! you take forever" I said. "Just go without me, I'll meet up with you" she said. So I walked out and went to the food court. "Yess, taco bell" I thought to myself. I was about to walk towards it until I got pulled back behind a wall.

Oh shit. I look to see who pulled me back and it was...... Justin.

The only thought was please don't hit me.

"What did you say" justin said.

Oh no I said that out loud didn't i? "yes you did" justin said"oh umm sorry" I said.

He tugged on my arm and it hurt still. "OW, please stop" I said. He stopped tugging and looked at my arm and rolled my sleeve up. "What happend?" he questioned. and it got me mad "YOU, YOU HAPPENED YOU MAKE MY LIFE HELL I CUT BECAUSE OF YOU WE WERE BESTFRIENDS AND NOW YOU JUST HIT ME AND HURT ME" "I CRY EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU I JUST CANT..........I LOVED YOU."

Justin's POV
That hurt. I still love you Lilly. I wish you understood why I'm doing this:/ I wish I didn't hurt you, but I have to, I'm so sorry. I love you.

----------------------------------------------------

What's that? Big things coming up..