Chpt 1

Lilly's POV
I woke up to the sound of my music blasting in my ear. "Skyscraper" by Demi lavato.
"WHAT THE FUCK DREW" I yelled at my brother who was now on the floor laughing. "N-nothing. Y-you need to get up for school" he said. Great. "Okay so you blasted my ear out for what reason?"" I questioned him pissed off. "No reason at all. Just thought it was funny." He said leaving my room.
I get up and go take a shower, as I let the hot water run down my body relaxing me. As I look down at my cuts which have been scarred. I let the tears come out because they just disappear with the water from the shower. As I get out I wrap my towel around my thin body.
I get my dark blue skinny jeans and my blue loose cropped tang top, that shows my belly button ring, and a little white sweater cover up. After I'm done, I walk into the bathroom and plug my straightener in. While it heats up I grab my makeup bag. I apply a little concealer, because I don't use foundation... I have clear skin. I apply my winged eyeliner and a little mascara. And to top it off a little lipgloss. Then I straighten my Long ombrè hair, it reaches about lower back. I grab my black combat boots, my phone and my book bag and head downstairs.
I see Drew in the kitchen with my mom and dad eating cereal. Good morning honey, how did you sleep?" Mom asked. My mom was a very sweet, and caring women who always tried her best to be a great and cool mom. She was tan, kinda short, brown hair with highlights down to her mid back. "Good" I said emotionless. As i grabbed an apple and walked to the hell hole of school.
As I was walking down my driveway,
I saw the person I really didn't want to see.

Justin. Justin bieber.

Yes, he was my neighbor. He has been my neighbor since we were little. We were actually best friends. And I started to fall for him, yet he didn't know. I still do I just try not to tell anyone. Only my bestfriends, Ariana, Serena, and Megan know. But ever since 9th grade the bullying started,
I was heartbroken. I don't know why or how. But he always bully's me.
"Hey, stupid slut" he said. Ouch that kinda hurt. "Answer me when I talk to you!!" He said through gritted teeth. "U-uh s-sorry h-hi justin" I said scared shitless. But something flashed his eyes, hurt? Did I just see hurt and care? From my bully?

-----------------------------------
Hi so how was chapter one? Wow her old friend/bully now has care and hurt in his eyes. Was there something up? Was she seeing things?

I'll do Justin's POV next, but tomorrow because it's 11:10 pm right now. So goodnight I'll update tomorrow:)