Chapter 12

Gons POV:

It's been a few months now, well at least ever since we moved in this apartment, schools been okay, I guess. Kurapika and Leorio actually started dating a few weeks ago and I'm really happy for them, it was pretty obvious that they both had feelings for each other. Speaking of relationships, Killua and I have been doing really good, we both go on a few date at least once every two weeks. Alluka and Kalluto are doing fine and I've been able to get closer to Illu-San, as well as hiso-San.

"I wonder what I should make for dinner today..." I muttered to myself.

I walk down the road with a shopping list full of things I would like to cook. As I reach the next block a car pulls up beside me.

"Excuse me sir?" A voice called out.

I looked at a man standing beside me, "Oh yes?" I replied with a small smile.

"Are you Gon Freecss?." The voice asked rather coldly.

"Uh.... Yes, Who's asking?" I asked confused

I look up at the man, He was pretty tall, he looked around 50-60 years of age, he also had long silver hair, kinda like killuas, he wore a designer suit with nice looking leather shoes.

"My name is Silva, and I would like to talk a little conversation with you about Killua Zoldyck." He said

"Please do come with me , it's quite important,." He said

'How does he know kill?'

"Two questions, how do you know my name? And how do you know Killua?" I asked glaring at him & holding a grip of my bag.

"I'll answer your questions later, but please do come with me." He said opening the door his White BMW......

~Flashback~

"If you by any chance see a white BMW, I want you to RUN. Run away with killua, alluka, and Kalluto as far as you can." Is what illu said before leaving to work.

~Flashback end~

My eyes widen in horror. This is killuas father! I tightened my grip on my bag and started running away, as fast as I could. I could see the car chasing me. I see an alleyway and hide in there, I soon see the car pass by.

I rushed back home.

I soon make it to the apartment complex, as I go down the hallway to our apartment I get stopped by...'ITS HIM AGAIN!" I thought as I run as fast as I could, but as I was going to the elevator I was blocked my two men in all black suits.

Killuas father then walked up to me, blocking my other path. I was cornered... I had no where to run. I looked at him with a terrible expression on my face.

 I looked at him with a terrible expression on my face