Healed Wounds

Ahsoka absent-mindedly led the way as Lux and Saw followed her to the Medical Bay. Seeing Lux again, it suddenly came rushing back to her again. The late-night conversations (and arguments), saving his neck a hundred times after almost being killed, and all the kisses he stole, especially that.

She was lost in thought that she didn't notice Lux catching up and walked beside her. "'Soka, are you alright?" He asked.

"Huh?" Ahsoka turned to him blankly. "Oh, I'm fine. Thanks."

"You sure?" Lux asked.

Ahsoka nodded.

Lux raised an eyebrow. "Something's bothering you, I can tell."

"I said, I'm fine." Ahsoka insisted. "Now, if you would follow me silently, that would be great. Thank you." Well, he's definitely as annoying as I remembered, she thought.

Lux sighed and pulled her right arm. "Ahsoka, if you would just listen for a moment I—" He started to say.

"Listen?" Ahsoka repeated, shaking her arm off his grip. "How ironic, Lux. You tell people to listen, yet you yourself don't even do it."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Lux asked.

"I'll give you an example," Ahsoka said. "If you would've listened years ago, then we wouldn't have been stuck on Carlac."

Lux's eyes widened. "Whoa, okay," He held his hands up in surrender. "I was only doing what I thought was right I wanted justice for my mother's death. I thought you knew that 'Soka. You were there."

By that time, Saw shook his head in annoyance and sighed. "Just like old times." He muttered. "Never changed." He walked through the doors of the Med Bay.

Lux and Ahsoka followed him inside the room, still arguing.

"Hey, I was only with you because you dragged me there," Ahsoka said. "If you hadn't knocked me unconscious, then we could've prevented that little detour."

"Well, if you had stayed in the ship," Lux said. "Then we wouldn't be on that mess in the first place."

"I was tasked to protect you." Ahsoka reminded him. "So, I had to go out and find you. And if I had stayed in the ship, you might've become one of those murderers."

"Well, luckily, I came up with the idea that basically saved both our lives."

Oh, yeah, that was one crazy idea, Ahsoka thought. She shrugged. "Well, barely."

"Hey, I had to kiss you to make it believable." Lux brought up.

Hearing him say that, made her mad. And it's not just because he reminded her about that incident, but because he sort of revealed a lot of things to their audience.

Ahsoka's eyes widened as she grunted. "You only did that to shut me up because you didn't want them to know I was a Jedi."

"And it worked," Lux recalled. "But you still blew your cover though."

"I had to," Ahsoka said. "Somebody has to stand up to them. If it wasn't for Artoo, Vizla would've cut my head off. And you wouldn't have gotten out of Carlacc alive!" She jabbed a finger at him.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw how everyone in the room's taking it. Rex and Saw shrugged at each other as if it wasn't surprising. The others present had their jaws dropped.

There were two medical beds in the room. One was vacant. Kanan occupied the other one, with Hera, Ezra, and medical droids tending to him. Leia stood nearby, with Rex behind her. Saw stood beside Rex.