Birthday Party - Dream

I have too many cursed images of them-

Pronouns: Any

----------------------------------------------------------

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, people like you.. feel like burning in hell..

It was the hottest it's ever been, or so it felt like and your Floridan ass was on the verge of melting into a puddle and falling down the drain.

You hopped onto Discord and looked at your DMs. You saw that Clay had messaged you and asked if it was boiling where you were as well. You two were only an hour or two away, but you had never seen his face before. You were a little disappointed, but being a faceless creator yourself, you understood. He hadn't seen your face either, and you were planning to show him on his birthday.

You responded a simple, "Sadly, yes😔" and walked over to close the blinds, hoping it would block out at least some heat. Your efforts failed however, and you sighed. You walked over to your kitchen and you laid down on the somewhat cold tiling. You felt your phone buzz for a second before you picked it up. It was a message from Dream.

(I AM SO SORRY FOR THE AMOUNT OF EMOJIS, MY FRIENDS AND I JUST DO THIS ALL THE TIME TO BE IRONIC/ICONIC AND STUPID)

Florida Pee
Why is Florida so hot?

Florida Bestie
It's just trying to compete with me, it can never win though 😎😎😼😼

Florida Pee
Yeah-
Suuuuureeeeeeee

Florida Bestie
BruhHhHhHh💀
Why are you so mean to me?😭😭😭

Florida Pee
Idk, it's just fun :)

Florida Bestie
Butthole😈

Florida Pee
Meanie-Pants😜

Florida Bestie
Pissbaby🟨

Florida Pee
Dogwater✋

Florida Bestie
Ugly😡

Florida Pee
You've literally never seen me, how do you know I'm ugly?😒

Florida Bestie
You've literally never seen me, how do you know I'm not hot?😼

Florida Pee
...
Fair point🤷‍♀️

Florida Bestie
It's the talk-back for me🙄

Florida Pee
It's the emojis for me🙄

Florida Bestie
Shut up🤮

Florida Pee
You know you love me💅🥵😜😀✨🕺💃🤩❤🤗😳😝💕

Florida Bestie
Yeah, you're right🙄✋

Florida Pee
Are we about to kiss rn?😳
jkjk
Unless..

Florida Bae
😳
Okay no but I literally am dying- The heat is too much-

Florida Pee
Rlly is-

Florida Bae
I need a fan :/

Florida Pee
I'm your biggest one❤

Florida Bae
Shut up❤

You set your phone down and your cat came walking up. "Aww, y/c/n.. Babyyyyyyy!" you cooed to him/her. You sighed as your cat walked away, not satisfied with your scratches. You got up and went to your computer setup. You sat down and turned on your OBS deciding to stream. You clicked start stream and you backed up to behind your chair, not being visible to your viewers. You waited for a few minutes before you saw over 50,000 people in the stream, then you popped out from behind the chair, "Hello everyone!!" and jumped into the chair and spun in it once before stopping. "Let's 'jump' right into the stream!!" That was your usual intro and you were proud you came up with it. Even though they couldn't see it, you did it once before as someone told you to make an intro and you stuck with that one ever since. Your viewers knew what you were doing though, as someone asked about it one time when you stubbed your toe on the chair. You explained to them and everyone loved the idea.