chapter 17.

"Fuck I'm going to be late, "I said tying my hair up with a butterfly clip since I was in a rush

"Fuck I'm going to be late, "I said tying my hair up with a butterfly clip since I was in a rush .I quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and a plain blue top and blue low dunks.

Antonio just sat back amused, half-naked with his arms behind his head and abs on full display as he watched me get dressed in a hurry. The fucker woke me up at the crack of dawn by rubbing his fingers over my clothes crotch. It's safe to say I had a good workout this morning. But I would be even happier if it didn't make me late for this staff meeting I had today.

Just as I was about to exit the room, he came up behind me and twirled me around making me yelp in surprise before putting me down and whispering in my ear,"You are not leaving without giving me a proper goodbye."

I turned around and gave him a quick kiss before leaving the room and rushing down the stairs.

"Good morning ,Abby." Everyone shouted as I ran by trying to make sure I had everything I needed in my bag."Good morning "I quickly greeted, grabbing a bagel and waving before running out of the house, into the awaiting car that Carl had running.

"Good morning Abigail, "he said, pulling off as he looked in the review mirror"Good morning Carl."I muffled as I took a bite of the cream cheese-covered bagel and melted at the taste.

"So good." I moaned as I stuffed some more into my mouth before wiping the access cream cheese into her mouth."I'm sorry Carl, running late and I'm eating like a pig right now "I said before stuffing the bagel into my mouth.

"It's all good Ms.Abigail, "He said as he made his way down the road."How was your Thanksgiving?"

Carl usually goes and visits his family in New Hampshire during the holidays with his wife so he gets a few days off. We try to give him more but the man takes no days off unless we force him off for holidays.

"It was good until Marco decided to grace us with his presence after 11 years, "I said as I took out my phone and emergency make up bag from my purse."It went downhill from there."

"The nerve of that man after everything he put those children through."

Carl was no stranger to Marco considering he's been with my family for years and he knows about everything we do, so of course he would know Marco.

"That's what we all said, "I tell him as I applied some nude lipstick, careful not to smear it when we ran over a bump in the road."I'm kind of surprised he made it out of their untouched, but enough about my thanksgiving, "I said putting my lipstick away and grabbing my mascara "How were your wife and kids."

"They are good. My oldest daughter just found out that she was pregnant so I'm going to be a pap," he said with a big smile ."That's amazing Carl "I said grinning at his big news "I'm so happy for you" I said rubbing his shoulder as he drove.

He continued telling me about his mini vacation and how he had a wonderful time with his family as we drove into the bustling city of New York.

"Alright, Carl I'll call you if anything comes up, "I tell him before closing the door. I walked into the salon, Rose instantly came into my eyesight with a cup of steaming coffee.