Battle Tendency 12

Lisa Lisa Hamon coach

Venice Italy

"What a disaster!!!" Joseph was panicking wince the moment he woke up, slowly but certainly you got irritated from his screaming, you had Speedwagon go back to New York to reassure Erina they were all alright and a small task to lead the Speedwagon Foundation until everything calmed down a bit. Since your top priority was to ensure Joseph's safety...Hearing him yelling you really could not wonder but why you had not already punched him.

"I was just bluffing when I said one month. Those bastards took me so seriously. I should have said one year!!!" Joseph ruffled his hair in frustration sitting with his knees pulled close to his chest on one of the wooden chairs. You sighed sipping on a glass of water Caesar poured you generously.

"Hey Jojo." The Blond spoke up arms crossed. "Quit screwing around you ass. Start thinking!!"

"I am thinking°!!" Joseph protested.

"That is why it is so amazing." You muttered under your breath rubbing your temples.

Even if I do think about it some more no one can figure this one out. Not even Y/N was able t remove those rings. It will only get me down. Not just me but Caesar and Y/N too! Joseph was deep n thought.

"Jojo at the very least you will need to be able to do this." Caesar's voice cut through the silence, he went to pour himself another glass of water showing it to the Joestar. He then turned it around, the water not spilling at all.

"The water is not spilling!" Joseph observed s you chuckled amused about what is going to happen next.

"Jojo! Catch!!!" Caesar threw the glass of water at Joseph. "Try to keep the water inside." He instructed as Joseph caught the glass sending Hamon inside.

"That is all? Piece of cake!" Joseph exclaimed smugly, that was until he got splashed as the water burst out of the glass, soaking him. You started to laugh.

"Well I shall go and get some towels." You announced getting up. "I leave the explaining for you Caesar~" You winked leaving the room.

"Alright Y/N, here is what went wrong. The strength of our Hamon is about equal. The difference is you always unleash your Hamon from your palm all at once." Caesar explained. "That is why the water exploded. But I discharged the Hamon from a single point; my finger tips. Just one point. A vibrating Hamon membrane forms on the surface of the water holding it in place. Your method of scattering Hamon is a waste of energy. The smaller a water gun's nozzle, the farther the water travels. Got that fool?"

Joseph started at Caesar in wonder as realization kicked in.

"Listen Jojo. You have to train to control your Hamon at will- This is why we have come to Venice, the home of my Hamon master!"

You then slammed opened the door, interrupting their conversation, throwing Joseph a white towel.

"Dry yourself off Joseph, the sun is already up, you have to try....we have I mean you and Caesar have a lot of work to do!" You cheered as the sun showed itself on the horizon."OH NO!!!" My least favorite word in the English language is work and my second least favorite word is try!!! Y/N why are you doing this to me?!" Joseph whined as you dragged him from the chair out of the room, Caesar following behind shaking his head trying to stifle his laughter.