(2)

Taylor's POV;

The concert was freaking awesome, I sung along to every song that was played. Rydel made sure I was in a VIP section so I didn't get crushed by the rest of the fans during the concert. I noticed that Ross kept looking at me but I wasn't a hundred per cent sure since there were still fans around me but not as many as there would've been. I smiled at him and waved on one occasion and he smiled and winked before looking back at the crowd.

After the show Rydel looked at me and motioned for me to go backstage with her, I went up to the side of the stage and Rydel grabbed my hand to show security that I was fine being there. She pulled me to the back of the stage where everyone else was, Riker looked up at me from the couch

"So what did you think of the show Tay?" he asked as he took a sip of his water.

I smiled brightly, "It was freaking awesome, I had such a good time." I hugged Rydel, "Thanks for inviting me Delly."

She giggled and hugged back, "Its fine, I'm glad you had a good time." .

She looked at her phone and it read midnight, she looked back at me, "Hey do you wanna stay at ours tonight? Its already late." I nodded my head and called my sister to let her know what was going on, when I got off the phone everyone was already getting into the van.

I jumped in last and the only seat left was next to Ross, I hopped in and slid the door closed, during the car ride everyone was talking, indulged in their own conversations while me and Ross just sat there, I looked at him and saw he was looking at me.

"So did you enjoy the show?" He asked as he leaned in closer so we could hear each other, I nodded my head in response.

"Yeah I had fun". He smirked at me.

"Yeah I could tell." He got closer to my ear and whispered, "Nice moves by the way."

I blushed and looked out of the window, I heard him chuckle abit and I smiled softly.

Rydel's POV;

I walked up to the front door with everyone behind me, I unlocked it and barged in, "Home sweet home!" I yelled as I put my keyboard case down.

I turned around and saw Taylor walk in "Do you want a drink or something Tay?" She nodded her head as we headed into the kitchen.

"Yes please, all that screaming hurt my throat." I giggled at her and threw her a bottle of water.

"Do you wanna go upstairs and watch a movie?"

She took a sip of water before replying "Yeah, that'd be great."

She screwed the bottle lid back on and we both walked upstairs and into my room, she walked over and sat on my bed. "Hey Delly can I borrow some pyjama's please?" she asked as I started looking through my dvd's.

"Yeah of course." I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of sleep shorts with a a baggy hello kitty shirt, I looked over my shoulder at her and threw them.

"Thanks." she said as she caught them and walked into my bathroom to change and brush her teeth, while she was in the bathroom, I changed into my pyjama's and I picked a dvd for us to watch.

I chose "Remember Me" mainly because it was one of our favourites. Just as I put the dvd in, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Taylor walk in, she put her hair into a messy bun and she had taken her make up off.

She came over a plopped herself on to my bed, "So what are we watching Delly?" she asked as she got under the covers.

"Remember me." Taylor gasped, I looked at her quickly she had her hand on her heart, "I love that movie!"

I giggled at her, "I know that's why I picked it." I looked back at the TV and pressed play.

Taylor's POV;

During the movie I looked at Rydel and realised that she was asleep, I shook my head and chuckled to myself. I picked up my phone off of the bedside table and looked at the time '1:05am'.

I sighed and decided I needed a drink, I got up slowly making sure that I didn't wake Rydel up and walked out of the room quietly making sure to close the door gently behind me so I didn't wake any one up before slowly creeping downstairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, I closed the door and saw Ross standing there I jumped a little and he quickly covered my mouth before I screamed.

I sighed deeply and he dropped his hand from my face, I punched him playfully, "You scared me to death."

He chuckled and grabbed an apple, I gave him a look. "Wait doesn't that give you nightmares?" I asked and he looked confused.

"What?" he asked with a mouthful of apple, I pointed at it.

"If you eat an apple before you go to bed you'll get nightmares".

He tried to stop himself from laughing but failed so I quickly put my hand over his mouth "Shh." I whispered, he stopped laughing and looked into my eyes, I dropped my hand as I looked into his eyes.

He slowly started to lean in and I felt myself leaning in aswell I was just about to close my eyes when he wiped something off of my cheek instead, I quickly leaned back but not so that he could notice.

"Eyelash." he whispered showing me, I looked at him and then at the eyelash, "Make a wish."

I closed my eyes and made a wish and then blew it out of his fingers.

He smiled at me "What did you wish for?" He asked as he leant against the counter, I grinned at him.

"I can't tell you". He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Why not?"

"Because then it won't come true" I winked at him and he chuckled at me, I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:20. I decided that I had better go back to bed so I picked up my water bottle and started walking out of the room, I turned to him and smiled, "Night Ross."

He smiled back, "Goodnight".

I turned away before he saw me blush and I quietly crept upstairs and into Rydel's bedroom, I got under the covers and put my water bottle on the bedside table and smiled to myself before drifting off to sleep.