(4)

Taylor's POV;

A little while later, I woke up feeling something cold being dabbed on to my head. My eyes started fluttering open slightly and I saw Ross leaning over me, he was holding something to my forehead.

When he saw me open my eyes his face lit up and he pulled me into a hug, "Thank god your awake."

I hugged him back, we pulled away and I looked around confused, "What happened?"

He put the damp washcloth back on to my head, "Well I taught you how to surf and you surfed a baby wave, then thought you could surf some bigger waves and got dragged under by the force of it, you hit your head on a rock that was underneath the water and were knocked unconscious".

I looked at him, "Oh."

I looked around, noticing I was lying on a makeshift bed in a big white tent.

"What is this place?" I asked softly while looking around.

Ross looked around too and then back at me, "Its a first aid tent for people who get injured at the beach." I nodded my head and looked at him.

"Why do you keep putting that washcloth on my head?" He chuckled.

"Because you have a cut on it, why?" I shrugged.

"Its cold!" He laughed and put it down, I smiled.

He stood up and grabbed something before sitting beside me again, he took a band aid out of it's packaging and put it on my forehead.

"There, all better." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I slowly started sitting up and sat next to him, we stayed there for a few moments in silence.

Finally he spoke up, "You scared me, you know that?"

We both looked at each other at the same time, "I'm sorry, I should've listened to you".

He smiled, "Its fine, I just found out that your just really competitive, that's all."

I giggled and pushed him slightly. I looked back at him, "Thanks for saving my life Ross."

This made him smile and he sighed softly, "Anytime".

It went silent again and then he looked at my lips, then back into my eyes, he slowly started to lean in and so did I, after what seemed like forever our lips finally met and started moving in sync with each other. He put his hand on the back of my neck gently and pulled me closer, I put my hand on the side of his head and started stroking his cheek with my thumb.

After a while we both pulled away, he placed his forehead against mine softly so he didn't hurt me. I had my eyes closed for a while, but when I opened them I stared straight into his beautiful hazel ones. We both started smiling at each other, we sat there peacefully until someone walked in and interrupted our silence.

"Ross is Ta- Oh your awake!"

Me and Ross quickly looked away from each other and looked up at the person who walked in, Stormie.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She asked as she came over and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.

"Better, sorry for scaring you guys." She chuckled and pulled away.

"Don't worry I have 4 sons, they grew up scaring me just as much, I've gotten used to it by now." I smiled at her. "Well I'll just leave you two alone." She said before walking out again.

I just looked at Ross, he was now looking down at his hands. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" I whispered, he looked up at me and nodded.

We both stood up and walked out of the tent, we walked down the beach for a while until we came across this ledge that overlooked the ocean, we both walked up the hill and sat with our feet dangling over the edge. I closed my eyes and just let the breeze hit my face, the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks relaxed me so much.

After a while I opened my eyes and looked at Ross he was watching the sunset, I smiled and saw his hand in his lap, I grabbed it gently and intertwined our fingers. He looked down at our hands and then at me, he smiled at me but he seemed really nervous.

"What's up Ross?" I whispered softly, not wanting to ruin the silence.

He shook his head at me, "Nothing." he didn't sound so convincing.

"C'mon Ross, you can tell me." I ran my fingers through his hair at the side of his head, he looked down at our hands again.

"I don't know how to say it." I lifted his head up so he was looking into my eyes.

"Just tell me, I'll understand" He took a deep breath.

"Promise?" I nodded and smiled reassuringly at him.

He sighed deeply, "I really like you Tay." he looked down, obviously worried about my reaction, after a few seconds I lifted his head back up and smiled at him.

"I really like you too Ross".

His lips twitched slightly, half of it turning up into a smile, "Really?"

I nodded biting my lip, "Yeah, if I didn't then why would I have kissed you back before?"

He smiled brightly and looked down at my lips, "May I?" I giggled.

"You don't have to ask Ross."

He chuckled and pulled me into a passionate but soft kiss. After about half a minute we pulled away, he put his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his chest, we sat their for a while and watched the sunset.

Ross's POV;

We sat there for a while just watching the sunset, she had her head resting on my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled, "Hey Tay?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" she replied her head still resting on my chest, I stroked her hair softly

"Can I ask you something?"

She sat up and faced me, smiling softly, "Yeah of course."

I took her hand and started playing with it, I looked into her perfect pale blue eyes, "I know we just met and everything but I really like you and I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

Her jaw dropped slightly before she smiled sweetly, "Of course I will Ross."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back burying my face in the crook of her neck.

After a while we decided to go back and find the others, when we got there we saw them packing up. When they looked up they all looked surprised, I looked down at Taylor instantly knew why, we were holding hands. Taylor smiled up at me and I did the same back.

I kissed her forehead before everyone started attacking us with questions like "Are you two together?", "Tay do you feel better?", "What's going on?".

I put my hand up so they'd stop talking, "Woah, one at a time."

They all looked at me and then started attacking us with questions again, I shook my head and chuckled.

I grabbed some stuff and walked over to the van with Taylor, she climbed right into the back to allow room for everyone else to get in, I climbed in last heading right into the back with her, since everyone left that one seat free.

"Well hello there!" I said as I climbed over, she giggled at me.

"Hi."

Once I sat down Taylor turned her body to face me, she put her legs over mine and rested the side of her head against the head rest, I looked down at her legs and then at her, "Comfy?"

"Mhmm." She nodded while closing her eyes, I chuckled and put my hand on her legs and started stroking them softly.