(3)

Taylor's POV;

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard someone shriek in my ear, "Wake up!"

I knew who it was before I opened my eyes, my eyes opened tiredly, when they finally adjusted to the light my guess was correct. I looked up and saw a tall blonde girl, who goes by the name Rydel.

I looked at the clock and groaned, "8:45 you've got to be kidding me." I closed my eyes and fell back onto the bed, covering my face with a pillow.

"Oh no you don't." she said as she started tugging at the pillow, I tried my best to hold on tight to it but eventually I gave in, she was too strong.

I raised my eyebrows at her, "How are you so strong?" I asked rubbing my eyes while she grinned at me.

"Well when you grow up with 4 brothers you learn a thing or two." I chuckled at her and started getting up, I looked at her noticed that she was already changed.

"Wow, your ready?" She nodded her head as she started making her bed.

"I'm just waiting for you".

I felt abit guilty, "Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

She shook her head "No go right ahead, do you need to borrow any clothes?"

I turned back to her as I walked off, "Uh yes please".

She walked over to her drawers and picked out a light blue bikini that had yellow flowers on it and threw it towards me, I caught it.

"You can choose an outfit if you want." I smiled at her.

"Thanks Delly." she smiled back at me and carried on making her bed.

I slid her closet door open and started rummaging through her clothes, it was so hard they were all so cute.

Eventually I picked out a pair of white jean shorts and a blue and white striped crop top with the outfit in my hands, I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower.

Ross's POV;

I was outside putting all of our beach stuff into the back of the van, as I went to pick up the chairs  I saw Taylor walk out.

'Wow she looks beautiful.' I thought, she didn't have any make up on and her hair was in a messy bun but she still looked perfect. I tried my hardest not to stare but she looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned to see Riker standing there holding a chair.

"Stop drooling over her and help." he said with a teasing smirk as he started putting the chairs into the van.

"Oh shut up I was not drooling." I checked my mouth to make sure, he looked at me and chuckled which caused me to roll my eyes.

 After we finished loading everything into the van, we all got in. Taylor was sat by the window and Rydel was in between us, I was kinda disappointed but shrugged it off.

Rocky turned around to face us, "How about we put on abit of music?"

 We all cheered and he put in a CD, "Everybody Talks by Neon trees" came on. Rydel and Taylor cheered.

"Oh my god, I love this song." They said in usion, with that Rocky turned it up when the chorus came on Rydel and Tay started doing the dance that Rydel and Riker did in the Boise episode of R5 TV, we all laughed as they did it.

When the song ended everyone cheered for them and they started giggling like crazy.

After a few minutes we pulled into the beach parking lot, we jumped out of the van. I was first followed by Rydel then Taylor, Riker, Ratliff, Ryland and then Rocky. I walked to the back of the van and started unloading the beach stuff, Taylor came up to me.