Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I hear the front door open.I also hear giggles, not only from what sounds like Aubrey but a little girl too.I turn my head to see Aubrey hold the hand of the little girl I saw that one night at Aubrey's.

"Hello!" The little girl says as I get off of the couch.

"Hello." I say softly as I smile at Aubrey.

"Harry, this is my little sister Jane" I  shake the tiny hand of Jane as she smiles widely.

"I had to pick her up from Kindergarten. Charlie was still at work" Aubrey said further explaining.

"That's okay with me" I say.

"Can you watch her? I want to go get a shower" she asked.

"Yes.Of course"

I take Jane over to the couch and have her sit next to me.I figured she would want to draw or watch tv.She spoke up and asked me something I had just realized this morning.

"Are you in love with Aubrey?" Her tiny 4 year old features looked as if I was going to tell her a fairytale.

"Yes.I am.A lot actually I can't spend two seconds without thinking about her" I can't believe I told that to a four year old.

"Aww.I bet you want me to keep that a secret.She said looking at me with a smug smile.

"Uhhh yes that would be nice" I said

"Okay" She said pretending to lock her lips and throw away the key.

Aubrey's POV

I had come out of the bathroom to grab my phone and I heard Harry and Jane talking so I listened to what they were saying.

"Are you in love with Aubrey" Jane asked Harry. I'm not sure if I really wanted to know what Harry had to say but my feet wouldn't move.So I kept listening.

"Yes.I am.A lot actually, I can't spend two seconds without thinking about her" My heart swelled at Harry's word.I feel the same way towards him.

I slowly and quietly went back into the bathroom not wanting to eavesdrop anymore on their conversation.

Short but I wanted to update :)