M - Let me help you

Credits: crispyblink (tumbrl)

Shuhua didn't notice when it started. Her heat, that is.

She only knew it was extremely embarrassing and a lot irresponsible to be so happy lately, she forgot to take her suppressants.

You see, it's been four and a half months since her and Soojin have been officially dating and about two weeks since CUBE released their relationship to the public.

Something about having the weight of hiding a relationship with one of Korea's most famous alpha, lifted from her shoulders must have triggered an early heat.

No one seemed to particularly notice or care about her scent being suddenly more alluring or the pile of blankets, pillows and stuffies that meticulously laid on the ground next to the living room's couch in their apartment.

"oh god," she said to herself as she threw Soojin's used blanket she managed to steal while Soojin was at practice, into the pile.
"I'm nesting like a desperate little omega."

Shuhua jumped on her feet when she heard the front door open.

"Sweetie, I bought foods-" the sweet lullaby voice her alpha called. "Can't believe manager-oppa was complaining about having to drive me he-"

She stopped as she saw the pile on the floor and a very flustered Shuhua trying to hide every item belonging to Soojin under her own blankets.

"Is that a nest?" She asks with narrowed eyes.

"No!" Shuhua answer defensively, a blush creeping into her cheeks. "I'm just sorting laundry."

Soojin lays the bag of take-out on top of the table and approaches her.

"You're smelling really really good lately." She says as she kneels down next to Shuhua and take her into her arms, her face nuzzling her cheek and neck.

"Don't be a knothead," Shuhua tease but wrappings her arms around her shoulders di anyway, she turn her neck a little bit to the side to give the alpha more access.

"Can you blame me?" She coos and lays soft kisses around her neck area. "My omega is in heat."

"No, I'm not." Shuhua deny, the blush on her cheeks telling on your lie.

"No need to be embarrassed," she says as she gently laid them both down on top of the fluffy nest. "Let alpha take care of you."

Shuhua moan as she feel her bulge make contact with her heat and nod.

"I really like your nest, though." She smiles and pinches Shuhua cheek. "Very cute and perfect for me to take you".