Oneshot

It had been 3 months since Frank started to go to Cherrygrove School (made up) and it was Valentine's Day. In his other school he never made someone his Valentine as no one had ever caught his eye but since his first day the boy dressed in black sitting at the back of the classroom has interested him. The boy, named Gerard as he found out 3 weeks into school, never talked to anyone and was always doodling in a big thick notebook. In Cherrygrove you have to give at least one person a card or present on Valentine's so Frank chose Gerard. From what he heard so far is that Gerard never gets a Valentine and the teacher never noticed that he had never given anyone a card. When Frank found out that the cute boy never had a Valentine he had ran to his mother and asked her to buy enough presents for the whole class.

That morning once he got into school he had ran to the Valentine box with Gerard's name on it and shoved all the roses, chocolates and cards in there. Once he had done that Frank went to his classroom and sat on his chair. Frank was always early so his teacher let him stay inside the classroom in the morning. A few minutes later everyone came rushing in. Jamia, the girl who sat next to him whose constant giggling and blushing annoyed him, sat on the edge of his desk.

" Who did you give your card to" Jamia squealed in her high pitched girly voice. Frank stared at her. She was blocking his view of one of the most exquisite beings ever. His mum told him that word.
" It's a secret" Frank replied, annoyed. Gerard walked past Frank's table and sat at his own. He gazed at Gerard. Pretty. He heard a loud thump and looked back at his table. His box was placed there. His teacher told the class to open their boxes. Frank opened the box and saw 3 cards and a rose. He opened the letters. They were from Jamia, Lindsey and Christa. Christa is his best girl friend and he also got her a card. The rose was from Jamia. He turned round to watch Gerard. He had not opened his box. Frank threw his rubber at Gerard. Gerard looked up from his notebook and glared at him. He motioned his hands in a open-box kind of way and Gerard nodded. Most likely confused. Gerard opened the box. Frank ran over to Gerard just as he looked up. Gerard opened up a card.

" Why did you fill my box" Gerard asked. He grinned and said " Because your exquisite. My mum told me that word. It means pretty". Gerard smiled shyly at him. " Do you wanna watch Batman at my house. My mum told me that Valentines go on dates and watch movies". Gerard nodded.

" 'Kay" Gerard agreed.

The End!!!

And yes. I know it was crap. I wrote it at 10pm ish I dunno on my phone.