Chapter 39

4 years later

Jungkook's pov

"Appa Eomma!!" Taeyong yelled through the room making Jungkook pick him up. I kissed his cheek and he pouted cutely "Appa! Can you play with me today Eomma is always busy with Taeyeon." I giggled and checked the time.

"Uh sure We can play for 30 mins okay. Then I have to go to a meeting I'm sure Eomma would be more than happy to play with you while I'm gone"

"No Eomma is mean to me" He pouted and looked away

"What? Why do you say that?" I asked confused

"Eomma only loves Taeyeon she doesn't spend time with me and I haven't seen you and Eomma talk for months Appa." He spoke and I sighed he's not wrong it just sucks how guilty I feel when he's not even upset with me.

"Eomma loves you Yongie don't you ever think other wise. He just has a better connection with Taeyong I don't even think he realizes how you feel. Why don't you talk to him about how you feel?"

"Will you talk if I do"

"what do you mean...?"

"Eomma ignores you all the time too Appa you got to feel upset about it. If I talk to Eomma promise me you will too." I smiled and nodded

"Okay let's play while we can Yongie" I said and he nodded excitedly which brought so much happiness to me. I see Taehyung in his smile, sometimes the way he takes things or reacts reminds me of Taehyung. I know if Taehyung were heard he'd want me to fix what's going on between Jimin and I but I don't know if that's possible. Ever since we had the pups he's ignored me. We barley talked after a year and we haven't kissed or anything since they were born. He won't even sleep next to me and I don't even know why. But if he wanted space I gave it to him, I just want him to be happy. Sometimes I wish Taehyung could tell me what to do.

-

The meeting was finally over and I couldn't wait to go back home to see the kids. I missed them all day and it was killing me. When my driver parked in the gate path I sped walked into the house.

"Yeonie Yongie!!" I yelled and Taeyong came running down the stairs and Taeyeon was running from the garden. They both ran into my arms and I hugged them like my life depended on it.

"Appa I missed you" Taeyong said and I smiled

"I miss you too. what did you guys do today?"

"I played with Eomma...I can finally read all the Harry Potter books" I smiled and nodded at how smart she's getting.

"I was hanging out with BamBam in the training room" Taeyong said and I frowned

"Taeyong. I told you not to go in there it's dangerous."

"I know Appa but I was bored and I couldn't find Eomma"

"That's because we were in the garden reading stupid" Taeyeon said and I sighed

"Taeyeon don't call your brother names please apologize"

"S-sorry Appa" She turned to Taeyong "Sorry"

"Where's BamBam?" I asked TaeYong

"Appa don't be mad at him!" I smiled

"I'm not mad at him I just need to talk to him. Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah I saw him go to the blue room with Jackson"

I nodded and stood back up "Can you go play with Eomma for awhile I will be back in a bit" They both nodded and I walked to the blue room.

~Blue Room~

"BamBam can we talk" I said when I saw him recovering some pictures off a old computer.

"Yeah sure boss"

I frowned "Bam You know I hate that, I'm your bestfriend you don't have to call me boss just because your boyfriend is here" He blushed and I laughed

"Sorry Jungkook. What do you need?" He asked and I sat down next to him

"Well I told you to keep Taeyong away from the training room"

"Jungkook...I know I'm sorry he just looked so sad. Jimin was ignoring him worse today like wouldn't even look at him and I just felt bad" I clenched my fists

"God Jimin is getting on my nerves! He hasn't said a word to me in 6 months and he hasn't touched me or 4 damn years"

"Jungk-"

"No. He doesn't get to treat me and Taeyong like nothing but favorite Taeyeon. What the hell did we ever do besides love him. You know he doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore. You know how much it hurts me Bam but I can't say anything to him because I want him to be happy."

"Jun-"

"Oh and about that Taeyong told me to talk to him about it. Like it's that easy but I promised him so now I have to"

"JUNGKOOK" Bambam yelled and I stopped talking I looked down and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Kook...I know it sucks but I agree with Taeyong you need to talk to him it's been like this for to long. What happened to all the love you had for each other. After Taehyung died and Jin quit to run away with Namjoon. Wait. DO YOU THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF YOONGI??"

"what...what about Yoongi"

"You know they hated each other because of him teaming up against you but you let him stay here still"

"I couldn't upset Hoseok, they are dating and he's my best guard I couldn't lose him"

"Yeah but Jimin told you not to let him stay here and you did anyways. Maybe he feels Taehyung gave up his life for you only to put yourself back in danger"

I sighed and took in what BamBam was saying....maybe he's right. "Do you think if I try to talk to him he'll listen to me?"

"He's got to miss you Jungkook....just try." I nodded and stood up "have fun alone you two" I smirked and let Jackson and BamBam alone.