Chapter 34

Jungkook's pov

I woke up and sat up worried, I didn't see Jimin next to me. Where is he...I looked around and saw him laying with Taehyung on the couch. What the...Why is he with Taehyung? I got up and walked over to them and stared at how beautiful Jimin was. When I noticed how puffy Taehyung's eyes were. Was he crying? why... Hmm...I picked Jimin up and laid him in our bed and covered him up. 

"Kookie why did you move me" He spoke sweetly and I smiled at his voice

"Baby it's not good for our pup if you sleep like that" Jimin nodded and fell back to sleep. I need to go to a meeting but my mind was distracted. I walked over to Taehyung and caressed his puffy cheeks. I felt tears build up in my eyes as I stared at his face...I miss him so much despite everything. I saw his eyes open slowly and we kept eye contact not needing to say anything. Part of him hated him but the other part of me will always love him that part I can't deny. 

"J-jungkook" He stared into my eyes and placed his hands on my neck, I wanted to pull away for Jimin's sake but everything in me was telling me not too. He pulled me closer to him as tears fell down his face. 

"I've always loved you Jungkook...I just made you forget because I didn't know how to stay. I thought if I made you forget it would be easier to leave...But-"

"You m-made me forget..." He nodded as he cried harder and I hugged him. Seeing him cry hurt my heart so much, he was so fragile inside he's just so good at hiding it. 

"Tae...can you please give me my memories back" He shook his head and held me tighter.

"N-No you have Jimin now you don't need to remember me"

"Tae...please"

He stared at me for a little and finally nodded, he pulled me down our foreheads touched softly and he closed his eyes letting himself cry it out as the memories he erased played in my mind. W-we had sex....How could I forget that....I felt how much he loved me just by his touch but seeing the moment he told me weakened everything in me.

"T-tae...you...I....we" I felt his arms wrap around my back and I heard footsteps which made us both look over to see Jimin watching us smiling brightly. 

"Jungkook...just kiss him already"

"Jimin wha-"

"No I can see it....The line connecting you too couldn't be more visible and I assume after everything you two have been through you need this. Just kiss already." I stared at him but he just nodded smiling at his. Taehyung's face was red and I looked into his glossy eyes, He pulled me into his lips roughly and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. The kiss was so gentle and warm I felt so safe and loved, everything I've always wanted to feel from him I was. He finally let go and gave himself up for me. Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jimin who was just smiling at us. 

"Jimin...I'm sorry...He's your-"

"He was yours first, I don't mind sharing" Jimin blushed and looked away and I giggled 

I let go of Taehyung but he pulled me on top of him and hugged me tightly 

"No don't go"

"I have to get ready, I have a meeting" 

Jimin giggled and jumped on my back and I whined 

"Baby be careful I told you that isn't good for the baby" He pouted and got off me and I hugged him. 

"Kookie..."

"Yes my love"

"W-what are we now? Since you love me and Tae bear" 

"Taebear?" Taehyung questioned while blushing Jimin nodded and I felt shy. How did this even happen...

"w-well... uh Jimin what do you want?"

"I-I don't know...I think Taebear is sweet and uh...very handsome" Jimin said and sat on my lap while poking Taehyung's cheeks.

"Uh we can talk about this later okay, I have to get ready or Jin will kill me"

They both nodded and Jimin cuddled himself up in Taehyung's chest and I felt happy at that sight. The two people I love most...ah....this is gonna end badly.... It's to good to be true. To good to last like this...