TFS=CHAPTER 5-♡~Be-bestie?!♡~

Prevously on TFS
Lust: how to "learn" to be flirty&lustful
Present
Lust: and him? He's Dad sold him into the burdel i was going to go, and every time he got r*pe he's father will recieve moneys while his Mom had know it but was too late to stop him...
Blue: oh my! Thats horrible sorry for reminding you that!
Lust: its fine, i should not forget about him we promise we wont forget each other and meet in the future...
Blue: so should find him? Or let him find you?
Lust: both.
Blue: ok!
With The bad guys (except for Nightkiller)
Horror = H,Dust= D,Error=E,Cross=C
H's mind: poor Killer *going downstairs*
C: so?
E&D look at H
H: well... just feel bad about Killer... when i got there i just saw Killer on top of NM and was blushing so hard-
E: how is that a bad feeling?
H: let me continue!, then before Boss ask me he told me to tell you guys once i come back to call Killer "Your Majesty" and he was shock and was trying to convince Boss but Boss shut him with this kind of sentence "shut up if you dont wanna get r*pe by me" and then he spoke like "fine..." then Boss said " fine what?~"
Then Your Majesty said"fine... my master..." isnt that BAD?
D: wow its our first time to feel guilt and bad about a person...
C: well! We should! We treat each other like a family! Or brothers! Or BESTFRIENDS!
H: true... just let just wish him hope and luck...
D&E&C: yea...
With Killer & NM
NM: Kills! I- im so-sorry! Didnt mean to scared you!
Killer keeps shaking and crying...
NM: ... how can you forgive me?...
Killer suddenly stop crying and shaking.
K: . .. ... *wipe black goop tears(which is hate i think)
Killer suddenly hug NM and NM seem to be shock about it..
NM smiled
K: YOU F**K**G SMILED! THATS GOOD!
NM: !, hey how did you cry so fast and stop so fast?
K: oh well just kind of notice that i heard someone wanted to find me and find them which reminds me of.... Lust Heart... finally! Were meeting again! Its been 30 years we havent met!
NM: wait 3-30 years?!
K: oh were friends when he was 5 and i was 4 but almost to be 5 until... *got reminded of all those pleading and screaming*
Ugh! Poor those kids... i wonder did they got home safetly...
NM: woah! Woah! What kids are you talking about?
K: underlust kids same with Bestie... he is an underlust kid and im an killertale kid
NM: them? But there perverts and lustful why would you feel guilty about them?-
K: its because i know why did they become like that!
NM: ok fine tell me!
K: all 5 years old underlust kids are supposed to go to a burdel house to "learn" how to be perverts and lustful
NM: wait..a burdel house? Or a different one?
K: and i was sold to the burdel house where the underlust kids are... in my birthday my "father" seld me there and my mom doesnt know it but once she has known she wanst there to stop Dad and protect me... she knows how sensitive i am.. and woundnt be able to protect myself...and since your asking what kind of a burdel house? Theres no anykinds of burdel house theres only 1 kind of a burdel house which is made for underlust kids and is illegal(My Version) but its there rules that they need to follow but its illegal to seld othertale kids there...
NM:...
K: so all i hear all day&night was pleading and screaming for the person who is r*ping them to stop... they didnt let anyone to r*pe me cuz they somewhat called me "a special victim" i dont know why did they call me that... until Bestie told me whats the meaning of it and it means "when theres a kid that isnt from Underlust is going to be a special kid because once they entered here they will be able to used there enough magic to turn the body of the kid into a Female eco body... at the age of 8..."
NM: ...i'll f**k**g kill them..
K: no need cuz once i got into the age of 12 i started drinking HATE bottles for some personal reason and also did i mention about someone who helps them?
Nm: no not ye-yet..?
K: ok, the 1 was helping them was a player... and once the Player know what tale i am it begins to help me when i was 12 it told me to drink-
Me: Ha! Cliffhangers! ~♡Next Chapter♡~