(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏ/ɴ ♥

A/N: We will be naming Y/N Kimiko because it feels weird to name a character Y/N. I Hope you don't mind !

Personality: Kimiko ( Reader ) is the Female Protagonist of "The Cherry Blossoms~" or/and is Y/n. She is a second year student at Kamome Gakuen High School and is one of the brightest students in her classes. In her free time, she enjoys drawing and singing, and is aiming to become a professional singer. Kimiko has a sweet and kind personality, but can be shy and flustered at times. She is a sensitive person who is insecure about her height and white hair. She gets angry when teased or made fun of.

Appearance: Kimiko is a fifteen year old girl with long white hair and ocean blue eyes

Appearance: Kimiko is a fifteen year old girl with long white hair and ocean blue eyes. She has a blue bandaid on her left cheek and wears a black clip and bow in her hair. She is 4'7 and is considered incredibly short for her age.
Stats:
Social Skills: 5/10
Emotional Strength: 4/10
Intelligence: 9/10

Likes: Kimiko loves Mochi or anything sweet. She also really likes cats and anything cute. Kimiko enjoys cosplaying as her favorite anime characters and doing singing covers. She also likes creating art of her favorite anime or manga characters. Kimiko is also a simp for Hanako-kun and aspires to be just like him one day.