❀゜・。。・゜ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ゜・。。・゜❀

•──────•─────────•°• 🌸•°•─────────•──────•

Kimiko's POV

Cue the worrying overload. Questions raced through my mind. What does he think? Is it too small?

A/N: Not in that way you pervs!

Oh no, what does that expression mean? Is there something wrong with it? What's he gonna say?

"Your room is really nice, Kimiko!" I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Phew.

"So where can I sit? Amane asks, tuning to me. Looking around, I spot the chairs Shijima and Nene had used. "You can sit there. Or, if you want, we could sit on the bed." I suggested, not realizing what I just said.

Amane's ears turned a tint of red. It was at that moment when I knew I f*cked up. I started playing around with a strand of my long white hair, my face pink. Stupid ten words. He neatly sat on my bed, albeit a little stiffly.

I sat on my bed, all nervous. "Umm... So did you bring your laptop?" I said, wishing I hadn't put myself in such a weird situation.

"Yeah..." He said, pulling out his laptop from his designer bag. I've never realized how rich he was until now. Now I think of it, his laptop was obviously very expensive. His Hoodie and jeans however were modest. They looked rather regular. I wondered if he was rich...

"Kimiko? You're spacing out." Amane said, interrupting my line of thought.

"Oh sorry..." I said I was feeling awkward. "Uh- anyways, let's hurry and get started, after all, that's the reason you came here, right?" I blurted out in one breath.

"Yep!" Amane said, smiling and looking glad to be out of that situation.

"Did you open google docs?" I asked the raven haired boy, peering over his shoulder.

"Yeah." He said, "Did you see the updates that I made? They were a bit rushed because I made them on my way here."

"Oh let me check." I looked into the docs and indeed, the last edit was four minutes ago. "Oh I found it." I looked in the google docs. Amane clearly knows alot about stars. I wonder if he wants to work for NASA when he grows older.

"Woah... You really know alot about this!" I said, impressed. Amane blinked violently for a while before turning his head to look at me. "I- Well uh... Thanks?" he manages to get out, his cheeks turning red. I noticed and blushed. I never knew that he could make that expression.

•──────•─────────•°• 🌸•°•─────────•──────•

Amane's POV

I haven't felt this embarrassed in a long time.

It almost felt amazing, feeling the emotions I don't usually feel.

Keyword, almost. It definitely felt weird though. I couldn't even talk straight. "Umm we should really be working..." I said, looking at the floor. "Oh yeah.." Kimiko said, looking embarrassed. We didn't talk for several minutes until I broke the awkward silence.