James one shot

*emma's p.o.v*
It was valentines day and I had my card ready for my amazing boyfriend james. we both agreed not to get anything for each other just a card and to spend the day together. I went downstairs to find james cooking breakfast. "morning princess" he smiled kissing me on the cheek.
He handed his card to me and and gave him mine. it read "to my darling emma, you mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without you. Me and you are going out tonight so I can show you just how much I love you. lots of love from james<3 xxxxxx" I smiled and then kissed him.
A few hours later and I had just finished getting ready. me and james got in his car and he drove me to a little garden looking place. it has light hanging from the trees and a little water fall by it. me and james sat down and had our meal as we watched the sun go down. when it was dark me and james sat under the tree and he was singing just the way you are to me.
He then pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. "emma will you marry me" he asked "yes yes yes" I said. he slipped the ring on my finger and I wrapped my arms around him. "i love you james" I said "I love you too emma" he smiled
________________________
Hey,
Hope you like it emma if you did let me know. Vote, comment and follow.
Love ya,
Beckie xxxxx