Reece one shot

*sarah's p.o.v*
I looked at my phone and saw that I only had 2 hours before my first date with reece. I met him in school when I was in music. I was starting my new school and didn't know anyone and he saw me on my own and invited me to sit with him.
I jumped into the shower and the changed into my favourite aqua blue dress with a pair of heels that matched. I curled my hair and left I down, I applied some black eyeliner on my water line and then did a wing on top of my eye. I applied my mascara and then some clear lip gloss.
Once I was done I had 20 mins to spare so I listened to some music. After that reece was here. I grabbed my bag and went to the door. "hey wow you look amazing" reece said "thank you" I smiled. he grabbed my hand and walked to a small restaurant down the road. we want in and sat down.
Reece ordered our meal and our drinks. "thank you for all of this" I smiled "its okay I really wanted to ask you here because I have a question to ask" he said "go head" I replied "sarah I really like you and want t know will you be my girlfriend" he smiled "yes I will" I smiled back.
He leaned in and so did I, next our lips connected and sparks flew. I knew that I really loved reece.
_________________________
Hope you like it sarah if you did let me know:) vote comment and follow :)
Love ya,
Beckie xxx