Chapter 39 - Game

* Please read the ending note below. Thanks!

Jungkook POV

My ears are ringing..

I feel like my blood is on fire..

I just couldn't help it..

I've waited for this for a long time and I know that I will burst with all this lust that's building up in my core.

This waiting game is nothing..

I know I can wait a little longer. This is nothing compared to the times that I've been kept in vain from looking for her everywhere and now that she's here. I don't know if this is just lust. Like her, I know I'm not capable of loving someone because I know I'm a f*ckboy. I know I'm just curious of her. I'm just curious because she makes me feel insane with want for her which is so exciting and exhilarating all at the same time.. and I know that they felt the same..I know..I can wait.. After this, after I satisfy my quench for her, I will be free from this insane game. All this ear-jerking loud thumping of my heart will definitely fade away.. All of this happened because I'm just curious of her.. because I've tasted her, and I want to get some taste again.. That's it! I can't fall in love. That's ridiculous! Ha! I'm more sane than all of them...

Shit!!

Why is my heart aching..like I'm breaking into pieces just by thinking of it....?

You don't want to be free?

What the f*ck is wrong with you brain? Why are you making my eyes teary?

You also don't want to be free?

"Hey, Bunny..." She whispered in my ear.

Why are you thumping again, heart? Why are you happy? Why am I getting excited with just her voice? Why am I feeling so high with just her touch? Why? Why am I feeling that..I can't let her go?

Double Shit!

I think I'm really crazy just like them..

It's about time to let myself be insane.. just like them..

I think I really fell in love... hard...

Taehyung POV

I felt her fingers running around me..

To my face, to my shoulders, to my thighs, to my locks which she lightly scratched which makes me moan out loud..

I've missed this..

This feeling that she gave me..

I felt secure, I felt I'm flying..

I felt the butterflies in my stomach which she always gave me when she's with me.

Ah, my first love..

I don't care if I have to share her with my friends. I don't care if we have an unconventional relationship. I don't care what anybody will say.