Chapter 1- Waking Up

A/N: I haven't read past The Last Olympian. Plz don't spoil the other books! 

3rd person PoV 

As Sophie woke up, she could feel something was... off. 

Where was she? Who was she?

To figure out the first question she of course had to open her eyes.

She opened her eyes to a strange sight.

She was on a cot in what seemed like a medical bay, which seemed normal enough. But against the wall, almost blending into the shadows, was what seemed to be a normal surfer guy, but with a lot of eyes. All over his body.

When they saw that Sophie was awake they exited the room.

Sophie relaxed, thought it was hard. She seemed to have a headache and she could hear loud voices from the other room.

Lots of them, overlapping, as if they weren't even talking to each other. Strange.

Suddenly the door opened and a few people walked in.

One, which seemed like the leader, was a boy who had black hair and sea green eyes. They seemed almost protective of a girl with blond hair and grey eyes. Behind them, hiding in the shadows was a boy with black hair and black eyes.

Sophie wasn't sure why she focused on their eyes, but their colors felt significant and different. 

They seemed to all be talking about her, though their mouths weren't moving. Something about getting into camp and passing out and a dragon.

Then the leader of the group stepped forward and actually talked.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? How did you get through the boundary?"

"No idea." was Sophie's only response. 

You know you're tired when you mix up Demeter and Dionysus and think that Dionysus is a GODDESS.