000 | introduction

Different to his brother, Princess Dawn of Prussia was everything a princess was not supposed to be. She was reckless, clumsy, and often did not follow the rules she had to obey for being royalty. She was an incredibly messy dancer, despite the countless dance lessons her mother has assigned her through the years.

She was a hopeless romantic, dreaming of finding the man she loves, to marry him and have their Happy Ever After. Sometimes she lived in her daydream a little too much, and did not realize that being a princess, it was rare that she gets to choose who she will marry.

Despite her clumsy personality, she was loved by many. How could she not be? Dawn was also known for having the most loving heart, she was accepting and supportive, and also had a great ability of listening; something her brother has always been grateful for. Whenever someone came up to her with a problem, she would always know what to say. And when words were not enough, she always knew how to make hot chocolate, a recipe one of her servants taught her when she was very little and she met a boy for the first time. The boy, however, liked another girl, and the servant gave the girl a warmest hot chocolate, saying it was a delicious medicine for the sore heart.

It was amazing how a girl of such a young age knew so much about life. One thing was for sure: despite her not-so-ordinary persona, she was certainly going to find a man just right for her. That is why, at the age of nineteen, her mother decided to send her off to England with her Aunt, along with Friedrich. While his brother simply needed to find a woman who would play the perfect Queen, their mother knew it would be best for her daughter to participate in the courting season in London, knowing of many respectable families with men willing to marry the Princess.

She was not so fond of the idea, saying she did not have a hurry to marry, nor she needed a husband anytime soon. She, however, had to accept the request from her mother, promising to herself she was not going to find a suitor, but to learn about the english culture, maybe even discover more of their literature and music, two things she has always loved.

Her entire plan, however, is sent away when she meets an specific brown-haired boy. An accident, ending up in an entire hour debate on Shakespeare. It certainly left the blonde girl wishing to know the boy a little more.

Princess Dawn of Prussia
(portrayed by: elle fanning)

Princess Dawn of Prussia(portrayed by: elle fanning)