Chapter 1

Chapter 1

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Alarm clocks are so annoying. I had to wake up at seven pm because our plane leaves kind of late. I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling.  Today is the day!  A huge grin appeared on my face as I jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom.  I took a quick shower, got out and then got dressed.  I already packed three days ago.  I wanted everything ready.  I packed the last few things, charger, toothbrush and toothpaste.

I ran downstairs, “Mom! Girls! Hurry! I don’t want to be late!”

“You need to eat dinner first Boo!” my mom screamed from the kitchen.  I walked into the kitchen seeing my mom pouring me a glass of juice.  “Mom there isn’t any time.  I’ll get something to eat at the airport and I told you not to call me Boo.”

”Oh, you will always be my little Boo Bear.  Now shush and eat your dinner.”  I pouted but went to sit at the kitchen table and started eating.

There’s a loud scream from upstairs followed by Fizz screaming: “Mom! Lottie stole my dress!”

“I did not!” Lottie screamed back.  My mom and I sighed at the same time and she said: “What will I do without you for a whole 2 weeks? They are going to make me crazy.”  I chuckled and swallowed the last of my juice.

My mom grabbed the car keys and we walked to the car.  The girls were already in the car.  Lottie was seated in the front and I glared at her through the window.  I squeezed into the back seat with Daisy on my lap.  She looked up at me and sniffed lightly: “What’s wrong baby girl?”  “I’m going to miss you so much Lou”.  “I am going to miss you to but don’t worry I will be back before you know it.  And maybe I’ll bring you a little present”, I whispered in her ear.  She squealed lightly with a huge smile on her small face.

It’s only a half hour drive to the airport and soon enough we were there.  My mom helped me check in and everything.  We stood around waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.  I think we are about thirty students who will go on the tour.  Thank goodness Niall and Zayn are going with me.

“LOUIS! LOUIS! WHERE ARE YOU?” an Irish accented voice screamed.  I shook my head but put my hand above my head so he could see me.  After a few second a blond haired boy ran up to me almost tackling me to the ground. “Louis! “, he squealed in my ear. I think I might be deaf after that.  Soon Niall is pulled back by a toned boy with dark hair styled in a perfect quiff.  “Vas happening?” Zayn asked after he got the crazy leprechaun of off me.  “Nothing.   So are you guys exited?”

“Yes!  I can’t wait to get my mouth on some food!  And see all the babes.  And boys for you Louis”, Niall said.  Did I mention that I’m gay?  Well I’m actually a closet gay.  Only my mom, Niall and Zayn know.  I’m sure I will come out someday but I don’t think it will be soon.  I like it in my closet where it is safe and there is no one to judge me.

The students arrived forty five minutes later but we had to wait for another three students.  And who are these students?  Well they are none other than Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Cher Lloyd. They are the most popular kids in school.  Everybody wants to be their friend and everybody wants to be them.

We waited another half hour for them and they finally arrived.  Acting like they own the world.  I think they do think that they own the world. We waited until they had checked in and then it’s time to say goodbye.

This is the time I have dreaded most.  Saying goodbye to my mom.  I’m a mother’s boy.  I turned around and there were already tears in her eyes.  I smiled down at her and tried to speak around the lump in my throat, “Mom you promised you won’t cry”.  She just smiled and gave me a tight hug whispering in my ear: “Please be safe and have a wonderful time and remember that I love you”.  I hugged her back and then pulled away saying: “I love you to mom and I’ll miss you.” I turned around and went through the searching gate where they checked our bags and everything.

Soon we were on the plane.  I sat in the middle next to Zayn and Niall.  It’s eleven at night and we would be there in the morning.  I decided to take a nap.  I moved around a little and soon I was comfortable with my head on Zayn’s shoulder.  I looked up for no apparent reason and my blue eyes were met with a pair of emerald eyes.  They were framed by a mop of chocolate curly hair.  The lips were a slight shade of pink and at that moment they were spread in a huge smirk.  After a while of staring I was pulled out of my daze by the captain saying something about good weather.  It’s Harry.  I never realised how beautiful he is.  Wait, What?!  Beautiful?!  I can’t think Harry Styles is beautiful.  He is a complete jerk.  Maybe it is the excitement that’s got me thinking like that.  Yes ... it is the excitement.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep.  

****************

So what did you guys think? That was the first chapter. Hope you liked it!

*F*