Beginning

Type pov.....

As a rich kid ,I never wished for a life like this .I never flaunts in my family's weath.Tharn always liked the idea of being with me .He wanted a life like mine. "A life with all luxury and lavish lifestyle."Tharn is the one I'm head over my heels for .The one who saved me from all my misery's

A few years before when he came into my life .My entire life swelled up with happiness .I was over the moon ! my mind was drifting off to better ways of being myself.We were friends from childhood . I never knew anything about my biological parents.Who they are ? And What they are doing right now! I didn't feel right to know about them at the moment ,about my birth parents .I never bothered to look deep into my past life .It was something that I wished to forget .My life has completely took a turn around after being adopted .I knew, from the beginning my parents neither wanted me  at first place  .So not in my slightest mind.  I was never bothered to look for them.

Raised up as an orphan at our st Ignatius orphanage .I never wished for anything .I was happy at the orphanage with my best friends techno and champ.But luckily,I got adopted by my foster parents at the age of 10.

My new parents are Liz and Mr Aryan .At first , I wasn't aware about their social status .they were quite established people at the high society and owned themselves many famous clothing brands here in India however these information was briefed to me only after I reached the age of maturity which i still haven't in my defense.

Living a life with the upper society was completely different from what I have expected.Everything at Liz 's and Aryan's place was screaming luxury .I was awestruck when I first stepped into their huge mansion . In my entire life , I never saw a place this bewitching their house itself was a freaking mansion with modern rooms and balconies ,they even had casual spa with indoor pool area. From everything , I understood that my foster parents are filthy rich.

My new parents

As an adopted child, I was never their first priority .To be frank having Liz and Mr Aryan in my life never changed anything except, that I got to spend a lot of money on whatever I wanted .They never blamed me for spending too much of their money on things .Because they are crazy rich in actual fact.However my new parents never loved me ,I couldn't bring myself in loving them .they never showered me with all their love .

I was confused as hell ,how to put myself in this, something stirred in me as Im talking to myself as to never get too attached to them .Intentionally ,I would always find some unreasonable excuses just to stay away from them.

Meeting tharn for the first time!

"My heart flutters by his thoughts." I saw him outside our school. The first time .I saw him was with his parents at our school's Playground .He was a cutie .
His parents are so sweet .They would bring him gifts ,flowers and even candies .it's so good to watch his parents taking care of him.They were always there for him ,showing him the good and bad sides of things in his life .

"I ve known, how it is to be left out .The pain you feel when your not wanted by anyone.It hurts when other kids at my age is being treated with all the love and care."

Everyday I wakeup with his thoughts of  spending my time with tharn and his parents. I meet up with his parents and hang around with them on every weekend s  .Honestly I felt like they were my real parents who ve given me the love and care that I ve always desired in my life  ,For me it was wonderful hanging out with them and enjoying most of the time. Having meals and doing sleepovers with tharn was what I planned to start my days off. I always loved tharn's parents as mine. I wanted them as my parents too and Tharn .... I still don't understand what I feel for him . But my life has changed a lot . I ve grown to be a young man . Started out my college days . I'm not sure what I'm looking forward in him . Is there a chance for us to?  .

A/n-Im sure their must be a lot of grammatical mistakes. Sorry for that, but do read it and tell me what you feel.