Thank you | Mr Orange Imagine

Summary: Y/N works at a gas station and is armed by two men trying to take the money from the cash til, until from the window outside you could see Freddy walking and suddenly sees you armed so he busts in and saves you.

It was 9:00pm at evening time, you worked at a small gas station. You had started your shift at 8:00pm and would end at 10:00pm. You were so tired that you almost fell asleep, to avoid going to sleep you grabbed a drink form inside your gas station and took a sip. You also saw a magazine you were interested so you started to read.

1 hour later, it was 10:00pm so your shift was over. You packed your bag and some of your extra stuff and headed out of the gas station until then, you saw two men walk into the store unexpectedly...

"Umm...can I help the both of you? Sorry, we're closed for the night." You told them until one of them decided to grab you by the arm.

"Hey! Let me go!" You yelped "Not to day girly," chuckled one of them "Hey Bob! Grab the money!"

As one of them is still holding onto you, "Bob" grabs handful of money from the cash register and loads it into his bag. You tried to scream for help but he covered your mouth with his hand and held a gun to to your jaw. You were scared for life, you never know whatever is coming up your way until you suddenly saw your boyfriend Freddy randomly walking outside on this day of night...

 You were scared for life, you never know whatever is coming up your way until you suddenly saw your boyfriend Freddy randomly walking outside on this day of night

As he walked pass, he saw you shaking in fear and he was shocked. He loved you so much he woukd protect you at all costs. So he quickly busted inside the gas station and knocked both the men out with strong force. You were terrifed what they were going to do to you. Were they gonna shoot me? Kidnap me? You had questions going on inside your head.

"Oh Y/N," Freddy said and gave you a big hug " are you alright Princess? Do you wanna be with me?" He asked in a worried manner "Yes Freddy, I want to be with you." You gave him a short kiss on the lips and cheek. Freddy had called some of his mates to take care of the unconscious men on the floor so He could have some time with you. You were bith holding eachother's hands while walking away from the mess.

A/N: oh damn this was short 😅😓