Chapter 3

*knocking sound*

Momo heard a knock on her room and opened it. She saw one of their family maids standing outside. Momo asked what's the matter. The maid replied that Momo's father is waiting for her in the living room as a guest she invited has arrived. Momo went wide eyed as she hurriedly changed into some cute clothes.

She then went downstairs and she saw Izuku on the couch together with her father. Her father noticed her and walked towards her.

"Oh you are here Momo. Is he an acquaintance of yours?" asked Mr. Yaoyorozu.

"Yes father, I'm the one who invited him to come here." replied Momo.

"By the way, you really dressed up for thi- 'ouch!'" said Mr. Yaoyorozu as Momo pinched his sides causing him to wince in pain.

"Ara, what are you talking about father? This is how I always dress at home." said Momo with a harmless smile.

*awkward laugh* "Yes,yes, you are right my daughter." said Mr. Yaoyorozu.

The both of them then sat on the sofa as well.

Momo: "H-how are you Midoriya? I'm sorry for abruptly inviting you to come here."

Izuku: "I'm fine. It's alright, I have free time anyway. So what might be your reason for calling me out here?"

Momo: "T-the thing is, won't you become my personal full-time butler?"

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "What? You want him as your butler?"

Momo: "Yes father, he's also the one who saved me from that incident."

"Really?! Thank you so much Midoriya for saving my daughter that day, I couldn't thank you enough!" cried Mr. Yaoyorozu as he shook Izuku's hands.

Izuku: "It's quite alright, I'm not expecting any compensation either. So miss Yaoyorozu, what do you mean by me being your butler?"

Momo: "It's exactly as I said, you told me that you're a freelance bodyguard right? Since that's the case, why not have a full time job by being my personal butler?"

Izuku: "But what makes you choose me? We barely even know each other."

Momo blush.

Momo: "W-well, you can say that I feel safe when you're around just like that time when you came to my rescue."

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "If you become my daughters bodyguard, it'll come with many benefits for you so don't miss out on this one."

Izuku: "I need some time to think about this. I will be back here by probably next week to give you my answer."

Momo pouts.

Momo: "If that's what you want. I'll be expecting your answer next week."

"It was nice meeting you Midoriya, I really hope you agree to our request." said Mr. Yaoyorozu as he shook Izuku's hand.

Izuku: "Likewise, I assure you I'll have my answer the next time. Well then, I'll be going first."

Izuku then left the Yaoyorozu residence.

"What a very well mannered young man, don't tell me you've fallen for him already?" teased Mr. Yaoyorozu.

"F-father!!" blushed Momo as she ran to her room while beet red.

"Ah youth. Such a precious thing." said Mr. Yaoyorozu as he wiped a tear from his eye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A week later, Izuku came back and told them he agree to their offer. Momo was overjoyed upon hearing it. Izuku was also requested to live in the mansion. He already started his job three days later.

"Milady, I'll be picking you up after school later. Have a good day." said Izuku as he opened the car and Momo as Momo came out.

"Thank you Izuku, you can just call me Momo you know." replied Momo.

"That I cannot do." said Izuku.

"You're so stiff you know that?" pouted Momo.

"Who is he Momo?" asked a certain bob haired girl.

"Oh Kyouka! He's my butler. Izuku this is my bestfriend Kyouka Jiro." said Momo.

"Very pleased to meet you miss Jiro." greeted Izuku.

"Ain't you a handsome one?" teased Jiro.

"What are you saying Kyouka?!" exclaimed Momo.

"Why don't you take a look around to find out what I'm talking about." said Jiro.

"Who's that guy?"

"He looks so cool!"

"I know right, he's so handsome."

Momo looked around and saw many eyes around them and most of them are girls, they're especially eyeing Izuku. This caused Momo to fume in jealousy.

"Okay Izuku, you can go back now. Just come to pick me up this afternoon." said Momo as she tried to push Izuku inside the car but Izuku won't even budge.

"I'll be going first, have a wonderful day Milady, miss Jiro." said Izuku as he drove off back to the mansion.

"You really scored bigtime on choosing your butler." said Jiro as she playfully elbowed Momo.

"I know right?" said Momo with a smug look on her face.

Later that day, Momo got bombarded with the girls and asked her so many questions regarding Izuku. Her day couldn't be more hectic than this.