Chapter 6.5

Izuku's involvement in the USJ incident was not made public by also his request to avoid further conflict. It was then decided that Allmight was the one who defeated the villains. It would cause an uproar and uprising of hidden villains once found out that the Symbol of Peace had fallen in battle.

Nezu also renovated the school and built dorms for the students to live into to avoid something like the USJ incident happens again. Momo on the other hand requested to not live in the dorms since she has Izuku as her protector but the school refused.  Momo was very sad that she cannot spend time with Izuku anymore like in the past. When the dorms were finished, the students began occupying it and decorating their rooms the way they like it. Momo was dispirited when she moved to her new dorm. It's just not the same without Izuku by her side. Then the day of the classes began. The students of class 1-A are now in their classroom waiting for the homeroom to start.

The door opened and revealed Aizawa covered in bandages due to the injury he received.

"Ok class quiet down now, I have an announcement to make." said Aizawa.

The students quieted down.

"As you all know, the attack on USJ already spread around like wildfire so to minimize the citizen's worries we will have this year's sports festival by next week." followed Aizawa.

"This early?" exclaimed Mina.

"Yeah, some of us still haven't recovered from what happened before." added Kaminari.

"We decided to do it to show the masses that U.A is not easily shaken with thing such as this. You students have to stay strong for the people." said Aizawa.

"Sensei is right, we can't be weak now. We're aspiring heroes remember." said Momo.

The class put to mind Aizawa and Momo's statements and seem to undertood the main point of the sports festival.

"As expected of the class president." praised Jiro.

"As your class president I need to stand firm and lead the class." answered Momo.

(In this fanfic Momo is the president with Iida as the Vice-President)

"I have one more announcement." said Aizawa.

"What is it sensei?" said Iida while doing hand chops.

"Today we have a newly appointed teacher that will be joining the faculty and that person will be my co homeroom teacher." answered Aizawa.

Soon after he said that, the new teacher came inside and stood at the front of the class. The students went wide eyed as they clearly know who that person is.

"Izuku?!" exclaimed Momo.

"That would be sensei in school, Milady." said Izuku.