Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains

While Momo is eating her lunch, she started out a conversation with her butler since Jiro already finished eating and left.

"Uhm, Izuku?" called Momo.

"What is it Milady?" asked Izuku.

"Why did you agree to be my butler? B-but you don't have to answer if you don't want to." asked Momo.

"I don't know myself, maybe I just felt  like it." said Izuku.

"Is that so?" said Momo quite upset on Izuku's answer. She thought Izuku had a deeper reason to be her butler.

"What's the matter Milady? Is the food not to your liking?" asked Izuku.

"N-no, the food's great it's just-" said Momo.

"Are you sick?" asked Izuku as he put his hand on her forehead to see if she's feeling ill.

This caused Momo to blush red as a ripe tomato. Smoke came out of her head as she felt Izuku's big hand on in her forehead.

'His hand is so cold.' thought Momo.

"You don't seem to be sick, that's a relief." said Izuku.

"I-Izuku!" called Momo as she lightly pulled Izuku's suit.

"What is it Milady?" asked Izuku.

"W-will you stay as my butler?" asked Momo blushing.

"Yes of course." answered Izuku.

"Really? Then can you be by my side always no matter what happens?!" exclaimed Momo already bright red.

"I-" said Izuku but was cut short when a huge explosion was heard just nearby.

"What was that?!" asked Momo.

"Please stay here Milady, I will check what's the cause of the explosion." said Izuku as he princess carried Momo towards the teachers.

Looking back at the explosion, people seem to be walking out of it. When the smoke cleared out, a certain man can be seen wearing a suit with a ruined head. Behind him were the members of the LOV.

"All for One!!" growled Aizawa.

"This is bad, we need to evacuate all the civilians and students right this instant!" exclaimed Midnight as she and the other staffs helped to get the civilians into safety.

"Milady, I will need you to go to a safe place with these people." said Izuku.

"What about you?!" exclaimed Momo tugging Izuku's suit.

"I will eliminate the threat that may potentially come your way, that is my job after all." said Izuku as he handed Momo to Midnight.

"No! It's too dangerous!" yelled Momo.

Momo struggled for a bit but Midnight put her to sleep with her quirk to calm her down.

"Please take care of Milady." Izuku asked Midnight.

"I will, be careful" said Midnight as she, the students, and the panicked civilians started going to a safe place.

The evacuation became much faster as the students helped calming down and organizing the civilians.

"Sorry to ruin your little festival but I came for revenge for my subordinates that died by the hands of Allmight!" yelled AFO.

"Shit! Allmight still haven't fully recovered from his fight in the USJ." said Aizawa preparing to fight.

By that time the civilians had already evacuated to a safe place while few heroes stayed to fight off the villains.

"Can we win this without Allmight?" asked Cementoss.

"I don't know if we can even hold them all back." said Snipe.

"No matter what we have to protect the civilians." said Aizawa.

Endeavor, Hawks, and the other pro heroes that were assigned to guard the festival of any unwanted attacks have all prepared to confront the invading villains.

"Kill them all! Leave none alive!" commanded AFO as the villains began charging forward like madmen.

Cementoss made a huge cement wall to block the villains but it was easily destroyed.

From that point on, The heroes and the villains began clashing with each other. The fight was barely at the heroes' advantage but that was short lived as the stronger members of the league which are Dabi, Toga, Twice, Muscular and many more joined the fight.

The fight came at the villain's favor in an instant. The heroes are having a hard time standing up their ground.
Endeavor confronted Dabi. Mt. Lady fought Gigantomachia. Aizawa fought twice and so on.

The fight became one sided the moment the major members of the league joined in the fight.

Aizawa used his scarf to bind Muscular but the villain's monstrous strength destroyed the scarf leaving Aizawa defenseless as his eyes became dry from overuse of his quirk.

Muscular was about to deliver a devastating punch to Aizawa but Izuku came just right on time. Izuku stopped Muscular's attack with his sword. This caused Muscular to break his hand due to the recoil of his punch.

"Are you okay Aizawa?" asked Izuku.

"Why are you here? What happened?" asked Aizawa.

"While you lot were busy taking care of the strong ones, I already eliminated all the small fries myself." said Izuku.

"That fast?!" exclaimed Aizawa.

"Quit talking and back off or else you'll get hurt." said Izuku as he pointed his sword on Muscular.

"You're just a brat, get out of my way or else I'll crush you!!" yelled Muscular.

"Noisy." said Izuku as he swung his blade so fast not even the naked eye can catch a glimpse of it.

Muscular just stood there with a surprised look.

"What the hell was that shit?! That scared me for a moment." said Muscular.

Izuku turned his back against Muscular and began walking on the other direction.

"Where are you going bitch?! I'm still here?!" yelled Muscular.

"Omae wa mou, Shindeiru." said Izuku as Muscular got split in two causing him to lie in his own pool of blood.

Everyone was shocked at what just happened, even All for One didn't know what happened. The rest of the villains flinched as one of their strongest member got done in a single second.

"Now, who's next?" said Izuku as he released a murderous aura that could cover the whole place.