Chris Rosenthal UBS - Introduction

Chris D Rosenthal is a community-loving and senior executive who has a lot of knowledge about the municipal bonds of all areas. He also has expertise in unconstrained value investing. He did his bachelors of science in business administration from the Ramapo College of New Jersey.

Chris Rosenthal UBS has worked with Shearson Brothers in New York, UBS Financial Services, Inc in Pepper Pike, and is currently the president of Municipal Portfolio Managers in Atlanta. MPM is a municipal bond firm that was founded with his partner.

At MPM, Chris D Rosenthal successfully collaborated with a team of five professionals to manage more than 135 separately managed municipal bonds and helped in designing marketing material used in the portfolio reviews for the clients. He has skills in bond selection, portfolio review, fixed income sales, tax swaps, and credit swaps.

Chris Rosenthal UBS has been invited to many events as a speaker such as UBS Broker Training Conference, Lehman Brothers Incoming MBA Hires, Branch Fixed Income Coordinator, and Philadelphia Municipal Bond Club. He is a father of 3 boys and is interested in travelling, and sometimes travels with his family.