chapter 4

The video and song is by digitalscribles go check them out. 

Y/n: Pov 

¨I'm Y/n¨  I said before turning back to walk to my class. 

                                                          -Time skip to after fist period-

I walked down the hallways to see Tubbo waiting outside. I jogged up to him and said hello. 

¨Hello Y/n¨ Tubbo said smiling.  

¨Whats you next class¨ I asked. 

¨designer studio¨ he answered.

¨Oh I have the same class, Its in a different building so come on.¨ I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down each hallway and out the building. At this point I was just dragging him along.  ¨Oh uh sorry¨ I said letting go of his hand.

¨Its fine¨ He said looking at the next building entrance. He followed me down each hallway until we go there. To my surprise we were the first ones there. I sat down in the back and Tubbo sat right next to me. We stayed silent, not awkward silence but comfortable silence. I took my airpods out and handed one to Tubbo. He happily took it and put it in. Then he took it out and looked at me. 

¨Don't worry its clean¨ I said reading the disgusted look on his face. He nodded and put it back in his ear. I turned my playlist on and the first song to come up was Lemon eyes by Meg Myers. I hummed along with the music, Tubbo looked at me warmly.  I looked back at him a small smile crept onto my face.  Soon people fled into the room taking their seats. Tubbo handed me back my airpod, I turned off the music and put my airpods away.  

                        -another time skip to after school when you meet up with Tubbo-

I was at my locker (Tubbo's locker is in a different hallway than yours)  grabbing my bag and stuff when I saw Tubbo running towards me. 

When he saw me He shouted ¨Y/N.¨ Once he got closer I could see his face clearly, he had a smallish cut on his right cheek and a bruise under his left eye. I don't know why but I felt angry that someone hurt him, maybe because he is the only one how wanted to talk to me. 

¨Who did this¨ I said in a low tone once I held Tubbo in my arms. 

¨I don't know but one of them had blonde hair, freckles and brown eyes.¨ Tubbo said shaking as he clung onto my shirt like I was his only chance at life.

¨Ryan that mother FUCKER¨ I said raising my voice at the end. Tubbo gripped harder onto my shirt. ¨I'm going to kill him¨ (For some reason I first wrote me instead of him) I muttered, trying to pry Tubbo off me, but his grip only tightened. 

¨It's fine y/n¨ Tubbo said practically sobbing  into my shirt. 

¨No it's not fine Tubbo he hurt you¨ I said. I did not understand why he was so kind. I pulled him into a hug and said.. ¨I'll protect you¨

Book 2? 

                                                             Word count: 512