Chapter 3

The video is by the bootleg boy 2 you should go check them out. 

You turned around to see... a boy with brown hair, he was shorter than you by at least a few inches. You looked at his features taking the boy's appearance in. He was wearing a green button up shirt and some jeans. (I don't know lol)

¨ Excuse me¨ the boy said snapping you out of you thoughts. ¨Can you help me find the office, I'm new¨ The boy looked up slightly to meet your gaze. 

¨oh uh sure¨ you responded, you were taken back slightly there were a bunch of other people why you. You closed you locker with your book that you need for your first class. ¨ Follow me¨ you said leading him in the direction of the office. He followed close behind you looking at the ground. Once you both arrived at the office the brunette walked into the office.

Tubbo's Pov: I walked into the office, an old lady sat at the desk typing away on her computer. She looked up and saw me, ¨hello, how can I help you.¨

¨I uh- need my schedule¨ I stammered out. I fiddled with my fingers 'why did I stamper' I thought to myself.

¨Of course sweetheart, name?¨ the lady said. (My teachers call me this why I don't know)  

¨Tubbo¨ I responded.

¨Okay here you go¨ she said handing me a piece of paper. I took it and thanked her. I walked outside to be greeted by the girl from earlier. 

¨Why are you still here¨ I asked. She was taller than me by quite a bit, she reminded me of Wilbur.

¨Well you going to need help finding you class right¨ She responded. I glanced at the paper to see I had math first. ¨What do you have first¨ She said peering at the paper.

¨Math¨ I looked up at her she had a firm expression on her face. To be honest she was nice so far but she scared me just a little bit. 

¨Okay well I have Social Studies so I will show you where math class is.¨ She said while walking down a different hallway than from where we came from. We arrived at a classroom after a little bit of walking . ¨This is you class just meet me outside after class alright.¨ 

¨Okay, wait whats your name I'm Tubbo¨ I called after her as she turned to leave.

¨I'm Y/n¨

Hello I have made the decision that there will only be roughly 1 more chapter than maybe a request page. Please don't leave request on this page thank you.  

                    Word count:  437