i. memories

CHAPTER ONE x 2
ₜₒbₑₙ₋ⱼₑₐₙ ₐbbₒₜ
MEMORIES
❝ SHOW NEVER TELL ❞

CHAPTER ONE x 2ₜₒbₑₙ₋ⱼₑₐₙ ₐbbₒₜMEMORIES❝ SHOW NEVER TELL ❞

ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE NOW UP TO DATE. IM CURRENTLY WRITING A NEW ONE SO STAY TUNED.

WHEN TOBEN-JEAN awoke from his recent death he wanted to cry. He did because the truth finally hit him, his parents were dead and he was all alone. Of course he knew deep down inside  that they were dead before he killed them but he didn't acknowledge it until now.

He laid on the wet ground as tears flowed down his cheeks, his parents were dead and they killed him, only for him to come back alive in the way they couldn't.

Toben crawled to the door and tried to open it only to realize it was locked. He grabbed the key that was under the rock in the planter and unlocked it.

He used the door to stand up and he walked inside his house.

It still smelt the same way it did before, it still looked the same. Individual pictures with frames of him broken and now single person family decorating the walls.

One from his middle school graduation, the only picture that had his family all together.

His fingers skimmed the wall of the long hallway to his bedroom, fingernails catching plaster.

When he came upon his door there was a sign that read, "Toben-Jean's room, no entry unless you're Leonardo DiCaprio."

Toben's hand grasped his door knob and turned it slowly, hesitant to see his old life, the pain it would bring back.

As soon as the door opened his eyes caught the blue color of the walls and the posters decorating it. Posters of Megan Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack in the Titanic and Minecraft.

Toben remembered the suitcase that was under his bed that his parents got for their vacation to Hawaii and got on his knees, pulling the suitcase from under the bed.

It was red and looking new after having only been used once. He put it on his bed and opened his closet.

He put shirts, pants and shorts neatly folded into the suitcase.

Until finally he managed seven outfits and four pajamas. Toben put his underwear and socks into the top of the suitcase and zipped it up.

It was night when he was finished packing, having three suitcases and two bags. One bag of toiletries, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, towels, body was, toothpaste, toothbrushes etc.

And the other containing food.

It was night time when he was done. Toben laid down on his bed to sleep and was warm with nostalgia.

Toben stayed there for a week, eating the food and drinking leftover Gatorade and pop.

His hand held the keys to his father's Audi A8 and unlocked the car. Toben sighed and breathed in one the air and held as many memories of his house as he could before opening the door and loading the suitcases into the trunk.

In the passenger seat was the only picture he had of his parents and him together and the teddy bear he's had since he was born.

Toben put his sunglasses on and turned the cd his father last played on his way to work the day of the turn.

Highway to hell blasted through the car as Toben checked the paper map his father had. He had a guess of where the farm was and he was just going to wing it, if he ran into the farm, he ran into the farm.

Tires screeched as the car pulled out of the driveway.