𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

Song Selection: Earth Angel from the Back to the Future soundtrack
★★★
IT WAS VALENTINE'S DAY, and this year I can finally get to spend it with someone and know what it feels like to be loved. I came out of my last class, and there Daniel was waiting for me. "Hey, babe! Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's a little late for this, but this is the only time of day we can really see each other in school," He tells me, handing me flowers. "Oh, Danny! These are beautiful, you didn't have to do this!" I covered my mouth in surprise. "Of course I did, I mean, you're my girl after all." He grins, snuggling into me.

"Well, I have something for you too, cutie pie," I smile, squeezing his cheeks. I reach into my bag and pull out the box of chocolates for him. "Oh no way! Babe I love these chocolates!! How'd you know?" His face lit up, as if it were Christmas day when he opened the box. "Maybe Mr. Miyagi told me, maybe he didn't." I smirked. "Oh, you're the best Caroline! I love you so much," He grins, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Daniel," I say. It was quiet for a bit, until we leaned in and shared a kiss. When we let go and began walking out of the school to Daniel's car, he said "Tonight, I have the perfect date planned for us. First, we're gonna hit Golf 'N Stuff, then to dinner after. And then, we can come back to my place or yours, whichever you want and maybe watch a movie or something?" He suggested, as we hopped into the car.

"Yeah, totally! Didn't we go to Golf 'N Stuff on our first date?" I ask. "Yeah, I think we did. Maybe we can try to recreate the first night we went out, that's what I was thinking." Daniel tells me. "I love that idea." I smiled, looking out the window as I began to think about our first ever date.

"Hey, no fair! You cheated!" Daniel teases me as I just won the game. "Excuse you, I didn't cheat! I won fair and square! Don't be jealous!!" I smirk playfully in his face, waving my tickets around near him. "Yeah, yeah, let me win one for once!" Daniel playfully pouts as we race over to the next game.

"Maybe just get better," I teased him back, making him playfully glare at me as we run over to Wild Gunman and pick up the guns. After a little while more of playing, we went to the booth to pick our prizes. We both put our tickets together and got the giant octopus stuffed animal. "I love him! Thanks, babe," I say. We then lean in, and share a passionate kiss. Our first kiss, I knew this was going to go well.
***
"Caroline?" I thought I heard someone say as I was still daydreaming. "Caroline? Babe?" That time I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked. Daniel chuckled, and opened the car door for me. "Oh, right...sorry! Thanks baby cakes, I'll see you tonight!" "See you later, angel." Daniel gives me a tight hug before he leaves.

A few hours later, I got myself ready for Daniel and I's date tonight. That's when the doorbell rung, and when I answered it I was greeted by a well dressed Danny, his black hair slicked back, and in a nice suit. "Wow...you look...beautiful," he complimented. "Thank you, and you don't look so bad yourself." I smirk playfully.

"So, are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah! Where are we going first?" I questioned as I take his hand which he had held out for me, as we walked down the driveway to his car. "Maybe we could see the movie? Cause the only time that we really can tonight is six thirty, or it's also eleven thirty but that would be too late." Daniel explains as we get into the car.

"Oh, it's not playing tomorrow or anything? We could go see it tomorrow, it's no big deal." I shrugged. "But I've been waiting to see it with you tonight, like we did on our first date." Daniel says as I put on my seat belt. "Alright, we can then. I was just saying, but isn't six thirty soon? We only have a half an hour." I say, pointing to the time.

"Yeah, we can get there on time. Hopefully, it is opening night, so I hope we'll get good seats." He explained as he starts to drive us off there. Once we arrived, it was packed. We bought our tickets and snacks, and went to the drink stands. "I'm gonna go find us our seats, ok babe?" I said, kissing his cheek. "Ok, I won't be too long." Daniel says, hugging me before I go. I then notice Johnny in the background, and hoped that Daniel didn't notice him. Shortly after I made my way around the bend, I heard a loud scream, and someone shout; "YOU'RE DEAD, LARUSSO!" 

I turn around and see my boyfriend running for his life, with the biggest smile on his face. "QUICK, GO!!" He yells, rushing me to our theatre and shutting the door fast. "Daniel?! What the hell happened??" I questioned as we took our seats. "Get this, I saw Johnny there with his friends, and he gave me a dirty look right. So I took my drink, and I threw it all over him!" He tells me with a smile, but I look at him in shock. His smile slowly fades when he notices I wasn't smiling back.

"Daniel!" I shout. "What?" He frowns. "We're in a movie theatre, not a dojo. Ok? So please, can we try to have a nice, normal evening without your karate wars getting involved?" I snapped. "I'm sorry babe..." He apologizes, looking down at the ground. "I know. We're gonna have a nice night, ok? Promise." He then takes my hand, and looks into my eyes. I looked for a second, but then looked away on the movie screen. 

***

A/N: Okay I decided to end this chapter right here since it was getting to be pretty long already, and I don't want it to be too long so I figured to just continue this on in the next chapter. Let me know what y'all think so far in the comments! :))) Thanks for reading!
~miyagifang