Chapter - 38

Juhi sneked out of her in a sexy, mid thigh length nighty, which was only covered by a see through shrug. All were sleeping in their rooms and the lights were off. She was using her mobile's flash for light. She came to the guest room thinking Neil was sleeping there. She knocked on the door and waited for few seconds but didn't get any response.

Juhi - Neil darwaja kyun nehi khol raha ? 

    She knocked again and this time the door opened automatically.

Juhi - Neil darwaja khula rakhke sota hai ?

   She shrugged off her thoughts and came inside the room. The room's light was off so she used her phone's flash light to find the switch board. She switched on the light and turned to found only an empty bed .

Juhi - Neil kahan gaya

     She also checked the bathroom and balcony but didn't find Neil.

Juhi - Neil guest room main nehi hai toh kahan hai ?

    She thought for a while and then gasped on her own thoughts.

Juhi - kahin Avni ke room main toh nehi hai....Nehi ase nehi ho sakta.... Ashish mama kabhi bhi iske liye permission nehi denge

       She came out of the guest room and was walking towards her room, wondering where Neil might be at the moment. When she was passing by Avni's room she heard some noise. She stopped walking and learned closer to hear what was the noises.

Avni - bubu, no, stop, please it's hurting me

Neil - I'm sorry, baby, but we have to do it

Avni - please do it slowly ( sobbing )

      Juhi gasped and closed her mouth with her palms.

Juhi - what are they doing ?

Avni - Ahhh....bubu, please stop ( screamed in pain )

    Juhi heard Avni's screaming and pleading. She shook her head  negatively, thinking that can't be true.

Juhi in mind - no way. They are...... No. It could be possible if it was not Avni but can't be possible with Avni. Never. She is still a kid ( she rolled her eyes )

          She shook all the negative thoughts that came in her mind and leaned more closer to the door so that she could hear their conversation properly.

Neil - baby, I'm going to do it a little bit harder, just a little bit, okay ?

Avni - no, please don't. It will hurt more ( sobbing )

Neil - baby, I'll do as smoothly as I can. You trust me right ?

Avni - yes, bubu. I trust you but do it slowly ( sobbing )

Neil - baby, don't worry,  I'll do it very gently

Avni - Ahhhh.....stop it ( screamed in pain )

Neil - sorry baby, please don't cry

Avni - I told you it will hurt more ( sobbing )

Neil - baby, I think we should do it from another angle. This angle is not working. Let's try from side way.

     Juhi clenched her fists in anger after hearing their conversation and stormed  out from there. She couldn't believe what she heard.

Juhi in mind - I knew that Avni is not as innocent as she looks. It was all fake. She pretends to be an innocent girl to get everyone's attention. Neil also fell on her trap.