chapter - 13

Neil take Avni to his room.

Avni - wow...... Neelu it's looking beautiful

Neil - after all meri baby ne design Kia hai ( he rubbed his nose with her and Avni giggled )

   Neil made her sit on bed and removed her shoes then he also removed his shoes and sit beside her.

  Karina comes there

Avni - didu aao na.....

Karina sits infront of them and Avni started talking with Karina.

Neil in mind - Bhagwan kesi behen di hai mujhe

    Neil was making faces and Avni saw that

Avni - kya hua Neelu ( she shaked his arm )

Neil - kuch...kuch nehi baby.....main wo office ke bare main soch raha tha

Karina - kehin....apni PA Sneha ke bare main toh nehi soch rehe the ( she bites her inner cheek to control her laughter as she knows very well that what gonna be happen next )

Avni - tum tumhari PA ke bare main kyun soch rehe ho ( she makes a angry pout )

   Before Neil could say anything Karina again said

Karina - you know cutie pie wo hamesha bhai ke cabin main hi hoti hai bhai ke sath....aur wo bahut beautiful bhi hai isiliye bhai ne use apni PA banaya hai....pehele toh mujhe lagta tha ki bhai likes her

    Neil was shocked by Karina's word

Neil - wo sirf jab kam hota tabhi meri cabin main aati hai hamesha mere sath nehi hoti aur wo maine usse qualifications dekh ke usse job di hai usse dekh kar nehi.....and I don't like her ( he said to Karina angrily )

   Karina was about to reply him but they heard Avni's sobs

   Avni's eyes were teary and she looking at Neil with a sad pout. Neil's heart pricked seeing her in this condition.

Avni - you likes her and always stay with her in office ( sobbing )

Neil - no baby

  Neil pulled her to his lap cupped her face

Neil - Jaan please don't cry...... she is lying baby... ( He wiped her tears )

   Avni cried more and Neil can't see her crying

Neil - dekh tune kya kiya...tu usse rula kyun rehi hai hain.....you know very well that I don't like her then why are you lying ( he said sternly to Karina )

Karina - I'm sorry bhai mujhe nehi pata tha wo ase react karegi aur rone lagegi.....mujhe laga wo aape gussa karegi aur aapko daantegi ( she said to Neil )....... I'm sorry cutie pie maine majak kia tha.....bhai only loves you.... Please don't cry ( she was feeling guilty for she makes her cry )

Avni - a..aap....such.... bol....rehe.... ho... na....didu.....( She was still sobbing )

Karina - han cutie pie....and sorry main aage se asa majak nehi karungi... ( Saying this she went from there )

   Neil wiped her tears. Avni hugged him tightly and Neil caressed her back.

Neil - baby....you know na I love you han..... then why are you crying.... don't you trust me....

Avni - I do....but when she said you likes someone else I doesn't feel good....( She hugged him more tightly )

Neil - it's ok baby.....it happens....but always remember one thing I only love you and always do.....you are my life baby....I can't live without you....I love you ( he said hugging her )