chapter - 30

' Ahhh ' a scream echoed in the whole room.

    Avni got up and saw the injection was injected in Cobra's chest and he was screaming in pain. Avni got panic seeing him in that condition.

Avni - sorry Cobra ji I didn't do that 

     Cobra was not in the condition to say anything. His head was spinning and vision was blur. He wanted to shout for help but couldn't as words are not coming from his mouth.

    Avni was just standing there and shivering in fear. She knows he is not a good person and he kidnapped her but she can't see anyone in pain.

  Cobra's eyes started getting heavier and he got unconscious.

Avni - why he is not reacting anything ? Is he slept ? No Avni he was not sleeps he got unconscious. I think he got unconscious because of that injection. Haww....he wanted to give me that injection. You are very bad Cobra ji. I'll tell my Neelu and Dadda about you then they will punish you.

     She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She saw cobra stirred a bit and she got scared.

Avni - mamma...bhago....

     She ran to toilet and came outside through the window. She didn't find any way as it was situated in the middle of the jungle. She ran inside the jungle to find any way to go back to her home.

                                   *

     After two hours of continuous searching Neil found out the place where kidnapper caged Avni. Neil sneaked silently inside with the bodyguard as he can't attack, it can be risky for Avni's life. Neil reached to a room where Cobra was talking with one of his man. He was still feeling little dizzy.

Cobra - we have to catch her before she went out of this jungle.

Man - yes Boss our men are finding her. She can't get out of this jungle ( cobra nods )

Cobra - Avni's family shouldn't know that Avni escaped from here ( his man nods )

    Neil was outside of the room and he heard their conversation. He was shocked to know that Avni escaped from there but he was happy too. He have not found Avni but he was happy that she is not in that hell anymore. He wanted to go and find Avni first but he can't leave Cobra there freely. If he catch Cobra then there wouldn't be any danger for Avni.

      Neil kicked the door with such a force that it broke and fell on ground. Neil rolled up his shirt's sleeves and came inside like a lion.

   Cobra was shocked to see Neil infront of him. Cobra's man attacked on Neil but the next moment he was on laying floor. Cobra's body started sweating in fear. His man was laying on floor after receiving only a tight slapped from Neil.

Cobra -tu....tum yahan kese aaye

Neil - kisike zindagi ko usse permission ke bina le aaoge toh wo toh uski zindagi wapas lene aayega hi

     Neil said while walking towards Cobra.

Cobra - toh bhulo mat ki wo abhi bhi mere kabje main hai

      Neil stood infront of Cobra. Both were looking at eachother but Neil eyes were showing his anger and Cobra's was his fear.

Neil - achha....toh kahan hai wo ( he said folding his arms over his chest )

Cobra - wo...wo use maine kahin aur rakha hai agar use wapas le jana chahate ho toh pehele paise do

Neil - paise chahiye humhe ( he said scratching his neck )