One

My first story! Feel free to point out any mistakes! I might copy some sence from 'another Cinderella story' but kind of different ! Some credit to the movie too! Feel free to watch the movie ! Its really cool! An through out the story this will be dedicated to xXShadow-CarverXx because her name is Kylie !
One.

I got on my skateboard and ride off to school, saying hi to grannys and other people. That's how I roll. I'm morning person, so sue me, haha no. Finally riding on my skateboard for 15mins, my school came to view. A big large building that could fit million people.

Most people are just hanging out with their friends or listening to some music.

I look around and spot my best friend Kylie! She wave at me grinning from ear to ear she came running to me hugging the living out of me

"Ella!" Kylie was out of breath.

"Calm down Ky! I'm not going anywhere," I chuckle hugging her back and finally letting the hug go.

We walk in the building together greeting other friends.

"Have you heard that we are going to have a valentine dance?!" Kylie squealed with joy in her voice.

"No I haven't," I shrug.

"well now you do" She giggled.

"Beside I'm not going either though have lots of stuff to do" I sigh.

"It's a mask dance," She said dreamily, "that means I get to dance with Chase with him not knowing it's me" she smiled again.

I roll my eyes at her "Grow some pairs and go talk to him"

Kylie just looks at me, "What about you miss? Why don't you grow a pair and ask out that hot boy of yours?" She said emphasizing "yours" I blushed instantly

"See! You're even blushing!" I just keep on blushing

"S-shut up Kylie!" I said shooting her a glare.

"Alright, alright" she shots her hand up we both laugh and head off to class.

Every one came in, filling the empty seats. Danny Johnson came in and everyone went silent, drooling over him. He just smiles at them instead of smirking at them. He's a nice guy, ya know, he's not a playboy like others.

They went to the back to sit, like usual and he didn't even notice me when he passes by me, too busy 'bro hugging' his buddy. I sigh silently.

He will never notice me.

How was it?! Do you like it? Please tell me! Point out any mistakes! Give me feedback ! Please ! I'm planning on writing a good book! Please vote! :((