Four

Thank you for 146 reads!! You guys are amazing! My goal is to get 200 reads ! Please help me reach my goal!? Please share this story with your friends and family ! And vote !! :)

Four

My sister and I have decided to go mall today since she keep nagging that I didn't give her anything for Valentine's Day. My little sister Skylar decided to tag along too since my mom is at work.

I have been waiting for Marley for what is seems like forever. She takes forever to get ready, like seriously! It only takes me like a minute or so.

"I'm coming sis!!" I heard Marley yell from upstairs I hear her coming down the stairs with big thumps of her feet.

My jaw is on the floor. Not because she is gorgeous, well, she is gorgeous but she takes so long to just do that? Dang!

"Stop drooling over me El" a smirk played on her lips. I just face palm myself.

"It took you almost an hour to just dress like that?" I rolled my eyes and head off to the car, Skylar trying to keep up with us big girls.

"Get on Skylar" I tell her to get onto the car seat, specially made for her tiny butt. She did what she was told and Marley put the keys into the ignition, and the car roared to life. With that, we drove off to the mall.

The mall's large i trance greeted us and we walks inside. Marley was distracted by the clothing stores while Skylar was distracted by the ice cream. Was I the only normal one here?

"Oh!" Marley tugged my arm.

"What?" I looked where she was looking at. A group of cute guys were standing outside of the clothing store Marley loved.

"I won't be gone long!" Marley whined, giving my puppy dog eyes.

"Oh," I laughed, "I am not missing out on cute guys."

"Fine." Marley huffed. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the store where the boys were. Before we could enter, a boy with dark eyes winked at me.

Just let me tell you this; shopping for clothes was not as fun as flirting with the guys, it was just boring as heck!

"Come on try this on Ella" Marley was like a bee. Buzzing this way and that. I groaned, I didn't even budge.

"Marlene this is for you, not me." I told her and I crossed my arms. She just rolls her eyes and start trying on clothes again. Ugh, I really regret coming here.

After two whole hours of shopping, we decided to go get some ice cream. I'm sure we looked like a bunch of ugly pigs rolling down the middle of the mall because of how much ice cream we ate.

Zoe called, telling me to come to her house. I rejected her invitation because 1.I'm full, 2.I look like an ugly pig right now, and 3. I don't feel like going.